Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector CA Residential EV Charger Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody successfully purchased a home wall Connector off of an auction site such as eBay and received their CA rebate check? I've ordered one but the seller refuses to provide an invoice with their business address and phone number and I'm concerned that the LADWP may reject my application. I've called and their Solar/EV department has a voicemail so I've left a message and am awaiting their response. The seller appears legitamate as he has sold several dozen chargers and has excellent feedback, however I would hate to lose out on the rebate due to my receipt missing his address and phone number. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

T

Is it a brand new unit? The rebate form says the charger "must be: new and unused ... chargers that are portable, resold, rebuilt, received from warranty insurance claims or won as a prize are not eligible for rebates under this Program." (#4 of the terms and conditions)

Has anybody successfully purchased a home wall Connector off of an auction site such as eBay and received their CA rebate check? I've ordered one but the seller refuses to provide an invoice with their business address and phone number and I'm concerned that the LADWP may reject my application. I've called and their Solar/EV department has a voicemail so I've left a message and am awaiting their response. The seller appears legitamate as he has sold several dozen chargers and has excellent feedback, however I would hate to lose out on the rebate due to my receipt missing his address and phone number. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

T
I'm currently on the same boat with LADWP so were you able to get the rebate with the eBay wall connector?