Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla crew,

I have a brand new, unopened Tesla Wall Connector for sale. This is the hardware for the home fast charger option for the S, X, or 3. An electrician would of course still have to install it. Serial code ending in G that should be the newest second generation type. I am in the Center City Philaldelphia area. Looking for $480, ideally local cash. You'd save on price, tax, shipping, and no wait to come from California. Same manufacturer's (Tesla's) warranty:

"the Charging Equipment Limited Warranty covers the refund, repair or replacement necessary to remedy any manufacturing defects in Tesla manufactured and supplied Wall Connector that occur under normal use for a period of 48 months"

Charger Box.jpeg

Charger Label.jpeg

Sorry, that could have sounded really crappy. I didn't mean for it to sound bad (the "I'm not interested" part).

Last Friday I noticed that we were up for the Signature Wall Connector from referrals, and as of just a few minutes ago it still says "scheduled" in the app. I was just curious as to how long it took you to get yours...that's all.

Thanks again!

Sorry, that could have sounded really crappy. I didn't mean for it to sound bad (the "I'm not interested" part).

Last Friday I noticed that we were up for the Signature Wall Connector from referrals, and as of just a few minutes ago it still says "scheduled" in the app. I was just curious as to how long it took you to get yours...that's all.

Thanks again!

I reached out to Tesla and they told me that the referral rewards charger is on backorder... Early-Mid 2019 shippmes.