Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector - Type B / Type A-EV RCD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks fairly comprehensive. Under-voltage release + over current protection + residual current protection. As Adopado said that doesn’t cover your ground/earth arrangement- see page 10 of the TWC manual.

Functional, yes. Over specified, no (each component is performing a different function). ‘Safety’ is all relative mind. Would I have it in my own house, yes. We’ve seen worse installs on here from professional electricians in the early years of the 18th Edition. In the UK we would like a metal consumer unit too please. Consider adding SPDs if not present elsewhere and possibly arc fault detection (albeit not that common in the UK yet).

To sleep well at night and maintain insurance validity, use a qualified electrician.

I don’t think there is a Serbia sub- forum?

Just a note from my experience.
My Gen2 wall charger shuts itself down when the voltage is too low.
I installed it in my mothers house that is located in a village with poor infrastructure, and is famous by holiday goers, weekend escapes etc.. So I can charge when I visit her. (I pay the bills anyways lol.)
Voltage gets down to 190-180 during peak hours. When it gets too low, Wall Charger stops charging automatically. No issues so far with low voltage.