Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector UK ordering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, For those of you that opted for the Tesla wall connector I see the only option for purchase is via the online form Order Tesla Wall Connector - Great Britain however, I completed the form and submitted and it said I will be contacted within 48 hours. It’s now been 84 hours (I know, I’m impatient) but nobody has called.

Do I sit and wait, submit the form again or is there a hidden contact number somewhere?

My car is being delivered on the 7th, part of the delivery communication from the DS was the inclusion of an accessories list with the offer of organising their collection alongside the vehicle. The wall connectors are on that accessories list.

If you’d had contact from a DS about your vehicle, I’d suggest reaching out to them, alternatively you could try your local Service Centre as they appear to be involved in the supply.

Accessories

My car is being delivered on the 7th, part of the delivery communication from the DS was the inclusion of an accessories list with the offer of organising their collection alongside the vehicle. The wall connectors are on that accessories list.

If you’d had contact from a DS about your vehicle, I’d suggest reaching out to them, alternatively you could try your local Service Centre as they appear to be involved in the supply.

Accessories
Thanks for the info.

I am waiting for my contact to get back from the recent revealing event to discuss this.

I would prefer the charger installed before the car is delivered so I am all setup and ready to go but we’ll see what they say. Perhaps the team that are supposed to call back to take payment were also involved in the events

I would prefer the charger installed before the car is delivered

I recommend doing that.

My 2p-worth:

Consider how you will park and which corner the charging port is on, and possibly proximity to "fuse board" (or whatever the correct, modern, term is!) / cable routing.

Consider what will happen when you have multiple EVs to charge - including visiting friends. That might be a duct, or installing a fatter-cable, capable of future-expansion. I also installed a Commando socket (which I used to charge the car when we had a problem with a loaner working with the normal wall unit), and also an external 13AMP plug for general outdoor use.

• Helpful
Reactions: Penfold