Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla X last straw - Open Letter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a little out-dated. For example, there is a reference to "70D badging" which should now be "75D" badging and I believe the Model-X works with all toll transponders (unlike with most S windscreens), so that information is incorrect. Same thing with Radar Detectors, it should work fine. For a brief time, the S had a mesh area next to the rear view mirror that was specifically designed to allow toll transponders to work when installed here.

It's a little out-dated. For example, there is a reference to "70D badging" which should now be "75D" badging and I believe the Model-X works with all toll transponders (unlike with most S windscreens), so that information is incorrect. Same thing with Radar Detectors, it should work fine. For a brief time, the S had a mesh area next to the rear view mirror that was specifically designed to allow toll transponders to work when installed here.

Ya, I cut it down a bit. Was 9 pages, I cut it to 5 in an effort to seem a little less obnoxious (he will probably still hate me). I don't expect my DS to check every item, but the glaring issues i want fixed before I get there (ie. scratches, film, sensors working, etc.). I also don't expect to go through the car with a fine tooth comb regarding every item on the list, but there shouldn't be anything visible that I notice.

Reactions: daroon