Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla X: Window tinting, Windshield tinting, Paint Protective Film, Seats wrap film

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly, this is for the best most experienced ppf installer in the area. He came from the west coast and has literally done thousands of cars. The key to finding the most information was actually finding out who the SC was using to detail and make ready their cars. He turns out to be a concierge for other services like PPF and Tint but does his own OptiCoat and is the local approved OptiCoat installer. Through him, he's able to get the other services at a steeper discount than if I went directly to the installers for PPF and Tint.
I spent 90 minutes talking with him and reviewing all the details of what they do for the X. They've done 6 already which is about 10% of all the X's delivered in my city.
This guy had a Lexus RC F which had SunTek PPF installed and it was a really great job. I got to see all the wrapped and tucked edges around lights, hood, fenderes, trunk, etc.
Does he come to your house? Will he consider a group discount?

I'm so jealous of you two. I wish someone would wrap my whole x for that. I'd like to get opticoat and seat backs too and full tint.

I'm not ready to pay over 4k for all this plus Extended warranty, trailer/hitch carrier, new mats etc. Lol

I believe it's best to have all this done in a controlled environment in a shop. Have you picked up your X yet, Dianne? I see you're a member of our local Google Group. Will you be out at the wine event on Sunday?

My X is on the July delivery schedule, but I'm not hung up on that. Rather they take their time to get it right!!
Not going to make it to the wine event. Neighborhood garage sale this weekend and need to make room for the X!!

Did you mention the name of the shop with this installer you found?

Anyone know of a reputable PPF installer in northern/central New Jersey? Seems like Clearguard Nano is currently the best PPF out there, but I can't seem to find a list of certified installers. Thanks in advance.

Contact Prestige directly for a list of authorized dealers in your area.
Viet Tran
[email protected]
Director of Sales

(925) 989-9473 – Direct

(408) 657-3880 – Office

• Helpful
Reactions: SΞXY P100D
Salt Lake City folks, my wife did a full wrap, including five seat backs, ceramic coating, and window tint at Envision on 4500s and 150w. Honestly, I have never been more happy with a purchase in my life-I know, we must have a pretty boring life. They treated us better than any other wrap company I've used and they took great pride in their work. Call Trevor, an owner at (801)864-7125 and let him know you are a friend of Josh with the the blue Model X. If you want to come see the final results on our blue X, PM us. It looks AMAZING. Also, we went with Suntek instead of Xpel, though they offer both products.
Can you please share some close up photos showing the edges of the wrap? and what made you decide Suntek vs. Expel? What was the difference in the price?

Reactions: mlouie23