Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y 7 seater delays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's as of now. but with Tesla's history anything can change with one refresh
:)
Tru dat! I do refresh every now and then, and close my eyes hoping the dates don't push ahead lol. Went from December, to the dates, yesterday I think. This wait is horrible!

On the other hand I may have a better luck at pre ordering the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and get it in the same month 🤣

Hi everyone!

I cant post my details in my signature yet so I will list them out here.

MY7 | Blue on White | 20's | no tow - Pick Up: Springfield, NJ
Order Date 5/20 - Color Switched 6/09 - VIN received 08/11 - EDD 8/14-8/18

I had just emailed my SA last night saying if they put any demo's up for sale and received his response this morning that he will definitely let me know. I checked my EDD a moment ago and saw the Tesla Vision blue button and got my VIN (244XXX)

East Coast they are coming! Hang in there.

Wow just went through this thread and some of you have been waiting for a very long time. I ordered my Y 7 seater on July 14, 2021, pearl white on white, 19' wheels, no hitch. EDD has been up and down finally showing

Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 08

Let's see what happens.

PS: Ontario, Canada order.
Ordered 5/31 - Oregon. EDD 8/15-9/1

Reactions: amkar
Hi everyone!

I cant post my details in my signature yet so I will list them out here.

MY7 | Blue on White | 20's | no tow - Pick Up: Springfield, NJ
Order Date 5/20 - Color Switched 6/09 - VIN received 08/11 - EDD 8/14-8/18

I had just emailed my SA last night saying if they put any demo's up for sale and received his response this morning that he will definitely let me know. I checked my EDD a moment ago and saw the Tesla Vision blue button and got my VIN (244XXX)

East Coast they are coming! Hang in there.
Same exact specs! Got my VIN last night. 251___

Wow just went through this thread and some of you have been waiting for a very long time. I ordered my Y 7 seater on July 14, 2021, pearl white on white, 19' wheels, no hitch. EDD has been up and down finally showing

Let's see what happens.

You ordered 2 weeks before me, but are ahead on delivery by 3 months! What!! I am jealous!! lol.

Reactions: amkar

Let's see what happens.

Got a new update and it's a disaster :(

Order placed: July 14

So I called the Service Center and
They told me not to go by the account dates and they checked in their system and gave me a delivery date of October 21st. A whole month and a half longer. Ahhhhhh.

Just checked my account again

Estimated Delivery: October 14 - November 03

Did find out the 7 seater doesn't come with any mats not even carpet for the 3rd type seats and will have front mud flaps and rear ppf installed.

The only silver lining is that by the time I finally get it the car will count as a 2022 model and not a 2021.
You ordered 2 weeks before me, but are ahead on delivery by 3 months! What!! I am jealous!! lol.
Well there you go got pushed back.