Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y 7 seater delays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve seen at least 20 seven seaters pop up on Tesla’s inventory page over the last few days. Most seem to be in CA, but I’ve seen some in FL and NJ. I managed to score one of the NJ ones. Depending on when you ordered the price difference might not be worth it, but I had just ordered last month so it was the same price for me and without the 6 month wait.

Reactions: BagheeraNY
I’ve seen at least 20 seven seaters pop up on Tesla’s inventory page over the last few days. Most seem to be in CA, but I’ve seen some in FL and NJ. I managed to score one of the NJ ones. Depending on when you ordered the price difference might not be worth it, but I had just ordered last month so it was the same price for me and without the 6 month wait.
yeah seriously... it was a crazy day for 7 seaters. made me think twice about holding onto my build. MYLR locked in at the 52k price point... still have to wait til may though. uggh

I have seen a few reports about the seat belt in the third row leaving a stain on white seats when folded down. Does anyone know if this is still an issue or if there are preventive measures one can take?

Still new here, but I ordered mine white exterior and black interior 7 seat MYLR back at the end of September 2021. Started with actual dates for EDD in February but got moved to generic June, then moved to actual date May 22 to June 19. As of this week it’s back to generic June.

7 seaters are definitely unicorn builds I have come to find out. Not only that but I got the black interior and gemini wheels. They probably make my type of cars for a like two hours a month ;)
I have 7 seater being delivered Saturday 2/26. OD was 9/5. Will post in WA thread and Sept thread to confirm delivery and build quality. MSM | black interior | Gemini wheels | tow | 7 seats | no FSD | Seattle area