Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla YouTubers at Fremont Factory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,
We all know the Model 3 Reveal event is Friday and Saturday, June 2 & 3 at the Fremont Factory. Many Tesla YouTubers have won access to this VIP event through their Tesla referral success.

We plan on meeting with them on Saturday, June 3rd at the Fremont Factory. We will meet up in the parking lot outside the Showroom right by the SuperChargers at Noon. The event will be over a little later around 2:00 pm. We plan on getting there early at noon 1. to get a parking place 2. talk Tesla among ourselves 3. Be ready to meet these Tesla VLOGers as they leave the factory tour and M3 viewing, especially if it is over early.

We should get first hand impressions of the Model 3 and any other info.

Here are those confirmed with the possibility of several more:

James Cooke James Cooke
Michael Subasic (and wife Tammy) michael subasic
Like Tesla - Kim and husband Like Tesla
Everything Tesla - Alex Everything Tesla

If you are in the area, swing by. Look forward to meeting Tesla owners and EV enthusiasts!

Blu Zap
Tom

Hey gang,
Great meet up today at the Fremont Factory. Tesla YouTubers, James Cooke (James Cooke) from the UK and Alex Guberman (Everything Tesla) from Santa Clara. James #3 from the left, Alex #4 from the right. Seems like we had a lot of interest to get together today and in the future. We need to do more soon. Lets talk about it at TMC Connect in Monterey later this month.

Photo credit goes to Joann Zimmerman

IMG_1437.jpg

Reactions: m1ker
Hey gang,
Great meet up today at the Fremont Factory. Tesla YouTubers, James Cooke (James Cooke) from the UK and Alex Guberman (Everything Tesla) from Santa Clara. James #3 from the left, Alex #4 from the right. Seems like we had a lot of interest to get together today and in the future. We need to do more soon. Lets talk about it at TMC Connect in Monterey later this month.

Photo credit goes to Joann Zimmerman

View attachment 229681

Sitting on the car..

Hey gang,
Here's Mike Subasic's video from Saturday. It goes through the VIP event they attended. To find out why they didn't make it to see us, cut to 5:42 in the video. They had thought they were coming back to the factory at 2:00 pm, but the bus took them back to SF. Oh well. We did have a great meet up with James Cooke & Alex Guberman. And yes of course, a chance for all of us to meet up. James also knew some Tesla execs from the UK we were able to meet earlier while we were SuperCharging.

More fun to come!

Tom
Blu Zap

Reactions: Mark Z
Hey guys, so sorry our paths didn't get to cross on Saturday. We were there, you were there, and then our bus didn't come back to the Tesla building. Our schedule never indicated they were taking us to another building off property for the lunch.

It was a beautiful day there, and the factory tour for us was awesome.... it was our first time, but in that short tour, and presentation, I became even more convinced that this is absolutely the right car for us, and for everyone. Tesla's commitment to doing the right thing, to safety, and to making an amazing car that we all love really stood out for us.

The Model 3 which we were allowed to get close to, but not touch or get inside looked stunning. I'm really looking forward to the unveil where we get all the details, but the assembly line and the car itself leads me to believe that they are going to hit it out of the park with this one, because many more people will get to experience Tesla the way we and so many of you before us already have in the S and the X and the Roadsters so far.

I was really impressed with the process of bringing a car to market that Franz talked about (NDA stuff prevents me from sharing too much), but Tesla's business approach is radically different from other companies. We all know that, but this approach is what will allow them to continue to succeed in an endeavour which seems impossible. As a company they understand the WHY, and that's what drives everyone there to do the best work of their careers. And we all get to benefit. For me, and I've known this even before this trip, all of my future vehicles will most likely be Tesla's.

On our next trip, we will take extra time to see the sights, and all of you as well. If your travels bring you up to our country, please look us up, and we'll keep posting our journeys and Tesla experiences with you, and you'll know when we are coming back to sunny California.

Until then, we'll see you on the grid. m1ker out.

All,
We all know the Model 3 Reveal event is Friday and Saturday, June 2 & 3 at the Fremont Factory. Many Tesla YouTubers have won access to this VIP event through their Tesla referral success.

We plan on meeting with them on Saturday, June 3rd at the Fremont Factory. We will meet up in the parking lot outside the Showroom right by the SuperChargers at Noon. The event will be over a little later around 2:00 pm. We plan on getting there early at noon 1. to get a parking place 2. talk Tesla among ourselves 3. Be ready to meet these Tesla VLOGers as they leave the factory tour and M3 viewing, especially if it is over early.

We should get first hand impressions of the Model 3 and any other info.

Here are those confirmed with the possibility of several more:

James Cooke James Cooke
Michael Subasic (and wife Tammy) michael subasic
Like Tesla - Kim and husband Like Tesla
Everything Tesla - Alex Everything Tesla

If you are in the area, swing by. Look forward to meeting Tesla owners and EV enthusiasts!

Blu Zap
Tom
Sorry we missed you as well! As you noted, the bus took us back to SF after the tour.

Reactions: Blu Zap