Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMate [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I created a new folder within teslamate and gathered together the different panels from the various teslamate folders that i would like to see in one place when i first set up teslamate. Has worked fine up until recently where i noticed some have stopped working and some still work. I copy/duplicate the panels and add these panels to the libary and then to my folder.

The drives error is: db query error: pq: syntax error at or near "$"

Works and shows fine in the teslamates folder, just not the one i copied over. Same thing for Timeline - anyone got any fixes?

1657629559032.png

I created a new folder within teslamate and gathered together the different panels from the various teslamate folders that i would like to see in one place when i first set up teslamate. Has worked fine up until recently where i noticed some have stopped working and some still work. I copy/duplicate the panels and add these panels to the libary and then to my folder.

The drives error is: db query error: pq: syntax error at or near "$"

Works and shows fine in the teslamates folder, just not the one i copied over. Same thing for Timeline - anyone got any fixes?

View attachment 827740
Did you copy the variables from the other dashboards? Almost certainly missing variables.

I didn't, and don't know how to. I must have got lucky when i created my folder a few years back.

I had a quick look to see if I can find variables and found it within the dashboard settings - heres the two side by side.

View attachment 827777
Simply add a NEW variable and copy the contents of the fields from the dashboard that's working. Easier to do if you have two windows open on your browser.

Edit: Assuming the image on the left is the working dashboard and the one on the right is the failing dashboard. Looks like you are missing min_dist and min_speed variable. Click on min_dist in the left screen and get the values of the fields. Add a New variable called min_dist and use the values from the left screen. repeat for min_speed.

• Helpful
Reactions: cwanja and s88ats
Simply add a NEW variable and copy the contents of the fields from the dashboard that's working. Easier to do if you have two windows open on your browser.

Edit: Assuming the image on the left is the working dashboard and the one on the right is the failing dashboard. Looks like you are missing min_dist and min_speed variable. Click on min_dist in the left screen and get the values of the fields. Add a New variable called min_dist and use the values from the left screen. repeat for min_speed.
This worked perfectly. I did the same for the timeline and that's now working as well :)

Legend, thank you.

Reactions: cwanja and init6
Reactions: init6
What instructions are you following (so we know what 'part' you are talking about)
When you say it didn't work how did that manifest itself? Did the app not work, did the generated token not work? What error messages did you get?
Thanks. It asked me to download an app to generate tokens.

I downloaded and generated the tokens, then copied and pasted to teslamate interface but it says token error