Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - "Reach the Beach" - April 17th-19th, 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We did announce RIR, but we're keeping our options open. We haven't signed any contracts etc yet.

That would be a very fun location. Never been out that way, and its been 10+ years since I visited Virginia Beach area.

I've also learned my lesson. This time was my first time, and I brought some friends to enjoy the weekend with. But they are both introverted and not well versed in Tesla, and they ended up causing me to miss out on social time and good interactions. :( Next year, I'll come solo, or with a true Tesla friend only.. :D

That would be a very fun location. Never been out that way, and its been 10+ years since I visited Virginia Beach area.

I've also learned my lesson. This time was my first time, and I brought some friends to enjoy the weekend with. But they are both introverted and not well versed in Tesla, and they ended up causing me to miss out on social time and good interactions. :( Next year, I'll come solo, or with a true Tesla friend only.. :D
They weren't so bad ;-)

They weren't so bad ;-)

Saturday night at the supercharger they came out of their shells a bit. But at the staging event Saturday AM they kept to themselves, and we sort of self-segregated at lunch too. We had a blast don't get me wrong... but I would have liked to mingle a bit more with all you guys/gals too. No big deal...

Just means we should plan an interim meet-up. I'll actually be taking my wife/daughter to OC, MD in August for a family beach trip. Maybe we should do a Fells Point, Maryland dinner/drinks event for local folks ... hah!

Just means we should plan an interim meet-up. I'll actually be taking my wife/daughter to OC, MD in August for a family beach trip. Maybe we should do a Fells Point, Maryland dinner/drinks event for local folks ... hah!

Great idea!! Just let us all know when and where :)
(as a native Baltimorean, I'm very upset by the situation there now, but am hopeful that the Mayor and Governor will take action to address the situation - with all its complex root issues - and get Charm City back on track to be what Mayor/Gov William Donald Schaefer envisioned)

Several of us will/may be taking a cross country trip (again) in July to TMC Connect!

If I can swing it, after TMC Connect I'll probably drive up to Vancouver and take the Trans Canada Highway back ;-)

Aaron

Found a few more pics from my phone:

IMG_7406.jpg
IMG_7407.jpg
IMG_7420.jpg
IMG_7429.jpg

@NoMoGas - your co-pilot was a huge hit with the crowd on the boardwalk.

@AriJayComet I'd be down for going up to Baltimore - PM or startup a Mid-Atlantic meetup thread as the date gets closer. BTW - I had a similar experience over the event weekend. I feel like I didn't have enough time to mingle/socialize with others because of all the running around. Already looking forward to the next meetup!

Thanks

You guys are biased!

People pictures are my favorite even with all of the beautiful cars. The TeslaRoadTrip family is the greatest. I would recommend any east coaster or beyond join us for at least one event. You won't regret it!