Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2016 - "The Future Meets the Past" - May 14-15th - Williamsburg VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone gotten their registration package yet? It said about 10 days before event, but we are now at the 1 week mark. I want to make sure I didn't miss mine.

Thanks

I just finished it today and it will be emailed tonight :)

Aaron

PS - Here's what the badges look like!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 3.43.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 3.43.15 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
All -

Information Packet emails have now been sent to all registered attendees.

If you can't find it, please check your Spam or Junk Mail folders. PM me if you still can't find it and I will email from my own address.

Thanks - looking forward to seeing you all at the event!

Aaron

James Locke and his family are making their way cross-continent from Victoria, BC Canada to Williamsburg, VA for this years east coast event! Here are a few pictures of their travels so far... Crossing into Washington State and stopping at the Burlington, WA Supercharger, then the Coeur d'Alene, ID and Butte, MT Superchargers!

Aaron

Btrflyl8e and I will be staying at the Residence Inn Newport News which has a CHAdeMO charger. Unless she objects here, I think we would be willing to lend the CHAdeMO adapter if someone is staying nearby and wants to use it to ease the burden on Kingsmill. The charger is listed on Plugshare, is on the Greenlots network, and costs $6 per hour.

Btrflyl8e and I will be staying at the Residence Inn Newport News which has a CHAdeMO charger. Unless she objects here, I think we would be willing to lend the CHAdeMO adapter if someone is staying nearby and wants to use it to ease the burden on Kingsmill. The charger is listed on Plugshare, is on the Greenlots network, and costs $6 per hour.
Why would I object? I don't even have a car.

OR, we can lend it in exchange for a lift back to the hotel after dinner Saturday night, since you're dumping me for family! LOL

• Funny
Reactions: CatB and LoL Rick
-
Event Registration & Hotel Reservations are now OPEN!
- See Wiki post below for details -

Welcome to:

@TeslaRoadTrip 2016 - "The Future Meets the Past" - May 13-15th - Kingsmill Resort - Williamsburg, VA

@TeslaRoadTrip 2016, our third annual East Coast Tesla gathering is well into the planning stages! Last year, over 60 Teslas came to Salisbury & Ocean City, MD from as far away as Oklahoma, Canada, Florida and Massachusetts for "Reach the Beach". This year we are turning things up a notch by hosting the event at the beautiful Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg, VA. The event will be especially family friendly with on-site amenities such as Indoor/Outdoor pools, a Gym, a Private Beach and Busch Gardens a short shuttle ride away. Golfing and a Spa are also located on the Resort and available to guests at an additional cost.

Model S, X and Roadster owners will get together, talk about all things Tesla, take a scenic drive down Colonial Parkway and have some fun in Williamsburg and Yorktown. We plan to have a casual on-site reception Friday night the 13th for people that decide to arrive early and a Reception/Dinner Saturday night - also on the property. Plenty of charging will be available on-site to ensure worry-free driving for all attendees.

The same team that put together last year’s event (along with a few new members) are currently hard at work hashing out the details to make this event both fun and memorable. We plan to have more details, registration for the event as well as a link to reserve your rooms at the resort available soon.

We have an exciting & busy weekend planned, so plan to arrive Friday evening, May 13th if you can!

We look forward to seeing you May 13-15th in Williamsburg, VA for @TeslaRoadTrip 2016 - "The Future Meets the Past”

Aaron

View attachment 110132
I went to River Walk (where they have the farmers market) and waited from 3-4 pm and didn't see one Tesla. Was the Public Interaction Event cancelled or relocated?