Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - "Reach the Beach" - April 17th-19th, 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That video is awesome! Thanks Brit4864, delanman, casmith13, andrewket and everyone else who created and shared photos and video that tell the story of the passion and camaraderie at Reach the Beach.

From the very beginning, one of the values of @TeslaRoadTrip is to tell stories of the Tesla-owning experience directly to the public. I’m so glad we have such talented people who captured and shared the positive energy of all who attended Reach the Beach and made it such a special weekend.

Lanny

@TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - "Reach the Beach" - April 17th-19th, 2015

Oh I wish I had known you were working on this. I've got a ton of video from the quad that has not been shared yet, mostly from the beach that I would have given you. Nice vid!

Last edited:
Hi All!

Planning for @TeslaRoadTrip 2016 with the same great team that brought you "All Superchargers Lead to DC" and "Reach the Beach" will start later this fall....

So stay tuned... Once we've decided on a venue and date we'll start a new thread here on the EVents forum. We're using the feedback we got from this years event to make next years even better!

Thanks all,
Aaron