Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas to be featured in the show Billions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week a buddy in my car club reached out to me and asked if I would like to rent my model S out for a static shoot for the show Billions. It was last minute as the show was going to shoot the next day. I said sure since it was taking place at an office building only 40 minutes from me. The shoot needed 6 cars so I reached out to some friends who were more than happy to oblige. They wanted both S andX models. The episode will be number 5 of season 3 next year. They would not let on regarding the dialogue but it does involve the transgender broker that is employed by the lead Bobby Axelrod. I’m a big fan of the show so can’t wait.

I would delete that photo if I were you. I work in that industry and I can tell you they take leaks very seriously. They will literally track down who the person is with significant ease. They also have systems that monitor social media networks. It is pretty crazy. I have witnessed first hand when a single instagram was posted by someone I know. Within minutes, they figured out exactly who they were and almost got her husband fired.

If they need any Teslas again, can you let us know? I'm in the area and would love to help out like that if possible. Thanks.

Well i dont want to get anyone in trouble (no dialoge or spoilers implied, but I will take your advice), but where the hell is the edit function on this site.
Hankllyodright Sure I would contact you if the situation arises

• Disagree
Reactions: boonedocks