Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Hello,

Jason, here Just received the latest and reporting this live-ish from Papa Elon’s basement.

All orders and inventory are on board the SS Tesla Shields express and in-fact, everyone can keep track of its voyage! A DAISEN, Container Ship - Details and current position - IMO 9433066 MMSI 563131600 - VesselFinder

Its current estimated delivery date is on September 23rd. Once arrived at port, all orders go through customs and transportation to our warehouse, this process can anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. Our current estimated delivery time is in 2-4 weeks from now and is subject to change. This is for floor mats only.

As for accessories, we manufactured a small quantity which is arriving at our warehouse soon. We anticipate full production to commence the end of this month. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE OUR UNDER SEAT STORAGE CONTAINERS WHICH ARE IN-STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.

Tesla Model Y 2020-Present Under-Seat Storage container *Ships immediately*

tesla-model-y-2021underseat1.jpg

Referencing above, our underseat storage containers fit perfectly under-neath your seats and make it look as it its part of the design of the car. The material on the under-seat box matches both the color and the material of the vegan leather of your seats. An added bonus of this is that it stops rolling objects from underneath.

Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps / Splash Guards *Ships Now*

IMG_3858.jpg
IMG_3859.jpg

Another hit of ours is our mud flaps and I can say confidently that they are (in our unbiased opinion) the best fitting mud flaps on the market! Our mudflaps fit so well that many supporters reported that they didn’t have to screw the rear deadbolt (not condoned by us). The pics above is from one of our supporters. As you can see, it looks as if it's an extension of the car.

ALSO, we are going to be receiving our samples for the third row mat and the trunk of the model y 7 seater and will share pics on the next update.

We are going to be receiving our frunk mats for those who need a replacement mat for their model 3. We will start shipping those in the next 1-2 weeks. Our model y frunks and under trunks will be followed some time after.

Since you made it this far, we are going to commence our giveaway! Model Y owners (sorry model 3 owners, your time will come) unscramble this word (fplmsuda) and DM it to me! I Will announce the winners here! Good Luck!

Over and out.

Jason
Co-founder
www.Teslashields.com

Last edited:
Jason,

What's up with the exceptionally poor fit of this Frunk Mat? I ordered this set for my new 2021 Model Y, and the fit is terrible. Look at the gap at the bottom at the curve, and the huge gap up top.

242175860_10227133850400542_6568890709500042759_n.jpg
Some customers got the model 3 frunk mat instead as our warehouse got confused between them both. Please send me your order number and we will put you on our list to send replacement Frunks. Right now we just got replacement frunks for the model 3 2021 and will be distributing those out first and then the model y in a couple of weeks.

• Disagree
Reactions: qdeathstar
Some customers got the model 3 frunk mat instead as our warehouse got confused between them both. Please send me your order number and we will put you on our list to send replacement Frunks. Right now we just got replacement frunks for the model 3 2021 and will be distributing those out first and then the model y in a couple of weeks.
I also got a model 3 frunk mat for my model y. I sent you a PM.

Hello, I didn't get any other update on the rest of my order bc I went through the Shop App. Can you take a look at order 2937? I got part of my order already so it shows shipped but i just want to be sure the rest is still pending and will be out soonish.