Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
good news everyone! Our inventory was just released by customs today!! 🕺🎉
Our next step is for our inventory to be transferred to our warehouse and then we are send it out to y’all! Will be making a thread post and an email to each and every customer tomorrow!

• Disagree
Reactions: qdeathstar
This is great news .. thanks for the update.

@tshields charges your credit card and then is silent when you talk to him about refunds for orders never delivered! Buyer beware!

Here is an example!

These guys advertise 2020-2021 Model 3 mats and send you the older version frunk mats. Notified them right away on 08/03 and kept getting lame excuses that they will send a replacement. On 09/26 they sent me a useless tracking number with no shipping progress, notified them that I still haven’t received any replacements, and their lame response is that they shipped a replacement. I paid for the full mat setup and stuck with a 2019 frunk mat that doesn’t fit, and no apologies nor any communication. Requested a refund and of course silence on their part. I think their mats are great but horrible customer service.
Highly recommend not doing any business with them!!!

• Informative
Reactions: ucsdsig
@tshields charges your credit card and then is silent when you talk to him about refunds for orders never delivered! Buyer beware!

Here is an example!

I experienced the same problem. Fortunately my credit card company was able to get a refund from them same day once I filed a dispute.

Here is an example!

These guys advertise 2020-2021 Model 3 mats and send you the older version frunk mats. Notified them right away on 08/03 and kept getting lame excuses that they will send a replacement. On 09/26 they sent me a useless tracking number with no shipping progress, notified them that I still haven’t received any replacements, and their lame response is that they shipped a replacement. I paid for the full mat setup and stuck with a 2019 frunk mat that doesn’t fit, and no apologies nor any communication. Requested a refund and of course silence on their part. I think their mats are great but horrible customer service.
Highly recommend not doing any business with them!!!
I apologize for the mix up on the mats. Unfortunately, our warehouse had made a mistake which we have since fixed. We have been having huge delays in receiving our products from our factory due to the ships not being able to unload their shipments in California. We have unable to receive updates on the status of our shipment on when we can expect them at our warehouse. Our mats are high quality and worth the wait. I will be more than happy to find out what has happened to your refund. So, please send me an email to [email protected] with @Jsnf.82 in the subject title and the order number and I will reply within 48 hours.

Last edited:

Here is an example!

qdeathstar have you ordered any of our products or requested a refund? If not, do you really think you are qualified to make disparging comments about our company? Every company has dissatisfied customers. Most people are eager to voice their complaints on a public platform. If you would like, I will be more than happy to send you all of the positive feedback we have received regarding our mats and business policies.

Yes. I’ve never ate *sugar* but I know what it tastes like.

I’m not making disparaging remarks. I’m pointing out the obvious. You made a choice to pick a fight with me. That was your choice.
No, I have no intention of fighting with you. I am sure you haven't tasted all the different kinds of sugar so you really don't know what it taste like. Unfortunately, these threads really don't explain the whole story. You have been making disparaging remarks and all thumbs down. You are really not qualified to remark on our products especially when you have not seen them. In fact, you have never done business with us which absolutely makes you unqualified to post anything about us.

You are unqualified to make any comments about our company and you are completely inappropriate with the some of the things you have said. You are not entitled to have an opinion on our business practices unless you have done business with us. You must find harassing people on a public forum entertaining.

I feel we have been very apologetic, maybe you haven't read our posts lately. Obviously, you really do not know much about our company and only choose to repost the negative and none of the positive (guess that is the type of person you must be). Do even own a Tesla? Or, are you on Tesla Motor Club to antagonize people? Seriously, you really need to do something more productive with your time other than bashing companies.

• Disagree

I apologize for the mix up on the mats. Unfortunately, our warehouse had made a mistake which we have since fixed. We have been having huge delays in receiving our products from our factory due to the ships not being able to unload their shipments in California. We have unable to receive updates on the status of our shipment on when we can expect them at our warehouse. Our mats are high quality and worth the wait. I will be more than happy to find out what has happened to your refund. So, please send me an email to [email protected] with @Jsnf.82 in the subject title and the order number and I will reply within 48 hours.
I’m done with the excuses. I was texting Jason and he told me that he shipped the replacement frunk mat multiple times, and now your telling me you haven’t received shipment yet. Jason told me that he would look into it and get back to me which was 2 weeks ago. And of course no communication unless I have to reach out.

Attachments

• F86E7029-7797-4827-BC45-4B1645013220.jpeg
    F86E7029-7797-4827-BC45-4B1645013220.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 8F7A969A-038B-4BA3-B1DE-076EB6C16898.jpeg
    8F7A969A-038B-4BA3-B1DE-076EB6C16898.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: ucsdsig and morbidz
We do not down vote everyone in other topics but it seems that you do. We do not write negative comments on other companies that we have not been their customer or products we have not purchased. I am extremely busy and really do not have time for this silly banter back and forth.

Bro, you can go through the other topic. You literally downvoted everyone who replied to that topic. No response for an entire week. You told people to include there username because you are drowning in emails from unhappy people. You’ve down voted me with every post I’ve made in this topic. You claim you don’t have time for “silly banter” but you still reply to me.

PLEASE! You are disingenuous and your company appears to be ran by inept people. Get it together or get out.
We have disagreed with your posts because you have never purchased our product. You assume you think you know why we asking for the users name on their emails but you really don't know what you are talking about. You seem like a very unhappy and bored person. PLEASE! GET PROFESSIONAL HELP FOR YOUR ANGER ISSUES!

also this isn't reddit, there is no down-vote button

Have a coke and a smile!

Last edited:
We have disagreed with your posts because you have never purchased our product.

It wasn’t just my posts. It was everyone in that topic you downvoted.

You assume you think you know why we asking for the users name on their emails but you really don't know what you are talking about.

That is the only reason why you would need their username. It’s not like their credit card is tied to their username. Your lies are pathetic.

Have a coke and a smile!
I assume that is the same response you give to all your unhappy customers.

I’m done with the excuses. I was texting Jason and he told me that he shipped the replacement frunk mat multiple times, and now your telling me you haven’t received shipment yet. Jason told me that he would look into it and get back to me which was 2 weeks ago. And of course no communication unless I have to reach out.
I am so sorry for all the confusion. I have issued you a refund. We personally sent you the front trunk mats (that is why there was a label generated) and assumed it was shipped and you would receive your order shortly. We are glad when a customer contacts us because we have thousands of orders and when there is a complication it gives us a chance to track the order to try and correct it. Unfortunately, your front trunk mat did not ship and we have requested another one to be sent out