Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All model 3 and Y orders are going out! We are fulfilling orders in the order they were recieved and we should be all shipped out by the end of this month!
I don't mean to nitpick, but then how did another member who ordered 16 days after I did have their order fulfilled ahead of me if the above is true?

I am happy that things finally seem to be going out though.

Reactions: jaredcasper
I don't mean to nitpick, but then how did another member who ordered 16 days after I did have their order fulfilled ahead of me if the above is true?

I am happy that things finally seem to be going out though.
You both are in the same time frame of shipment. Both orders got shipped at around the same time. It also matters on the proximity of our tn or ut warehouse and if the customer was a model Y owner or not. Model Y mats started shipping a few days after model 3 mats. Rest assured everyone is getting their mats and there is more than enough for everyone! I also am fulfilling my promise on December shipment!

Hi @tshields,
Do the floor mats fit the 2022 Y (5 seater)? Trunk/frunk mats?
We were supposed to be stocked up with model y trunk and frunk at the same time as the rest of the inventory. Unfortunately our model y 5 seater trunk and frunk inventory was lost at sea and we have been trying to retrieve for the last couple of weeks. We have since started production of those mats and should have them available by March 2022.

Reactions: Spookynick
We were supposed to be stocked up with model y trunk and frunk at the same time as the rest of the inventory. Unfortunately our model y 5 seater trunk and frunk inventory was lost at sea and we have been trying to retrieve for the last couple of weeks. We have since started production of those mats and should have them available by March 2022.

Gotcha, sorry to hear about the loss.

And the 2020-2021 floor mats? Do they fit the 2022 Y? Maxpider seems to indicate theirs do not fit the 2022 model so perhaps something has changed.

Reactions: Spookynick
Gotcha, sorry to hear about the loss.

And the 2020-2021 floor mats? Do they fit the 2022 Y? Maxpider seems to indicate theirs do not fit the 2022 model so perhaps something has changed.
I know that I have had customers that recently gotten their Teslas and said that it was a ‘22 when in fact it was produced in 2021. I haven’t seen any reports of a difference in dimensions and until we test our mats on a ‘22 Tesla produced in ‘22 we are going to continue saying that our mats are for 2020-2021. You are more than welcome to try and if you are not satisfied, you can reach me on my direct line which is on the website (786-838-6897)

I know that I have had customers that recently gotten their Teslas and said that it was a ‘22 when in fact it was produced in 2021. I haven’t seen any reports of a difference in dimensions and until we test our mats on a ‘22 Tesla produced in ‘22 we are going to continue saying that our mats are for 2020-2021. You are more than welcome to try and if you are not satisfied, you can reach me on my direct line which is on the website (786-838-6897)
Hi @tshields;
I picked up my M3 on 12/07 and it's listed as a '22. When I receive my mats, I'll confirm sizing and send pics if you like?
1640310541027.png