Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my mats not prefect, but I'm happy.

CyoVKoV.jpg

YvoMfRT.jpg

jLuOaSN.jpg

y2ZW3op.jpg

662dWH7.jpg

Cp12UyE.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are coming soon. I don't think they look too bad, and I'm keeping in mind the cost is lower than others, plus I was able to use the 20% off. It would have been nice if the Tesla-branded mats were available as they are with the M3, but not sure when those will be available, and these look like they cover a little more area.. Maybe these will get better when the car sits out in the sun and they get a little pliable from the heat? It has to be pretty hot in Austin right now?

Reactions: vinvin218
Got my mats not prefect, but I'm happy.

CyoVKoV.jpg

YvoMfRT.jpg

jLuOaSN.jpg

y2ZW3op.jpg

662dWH7.jpg

Cp12UyE.jpg

Hi TxPanda, please lay the car mats / cargo liner on the flat ground surface for 24 hrs or under warm shaded area for 12 hrs, and they will go back to the original shape. Or you can let them settle in your Model Y for like couple of days. Thanks for the purchase and please feel free to reach out if there's any question.

Hi TxPanda, please lay the car mats / cargo liner on the flat ground surface for 24 hrs or under warm shaded area for 12 hrs, and they will go back to the original shape. Or you can let them settle in your Model Y for like couple of days. Thanks for the purchase and please feel free to reach out if there's any question.
I did 12 hours in the sun, and then a few hours in my garage. Good to know, thank you.

Reactions: vinvin218
B778074A-1819-4A82-A143-A73D3EEE4ED8.jpeg 6025471A-5A39-4C2B-B309-B279986F4EA9.jpeg D2C1A8DF-5CBA-4711-917F-CC167E2FEDB2.jpeg

Just got mine and laid them out in the trunk and trunk storage area. While I haven’t let them sit out in the sun yet they still fit quite well. I like that the trunk liner allows the storage area top to still easily remain in the open position. IMO the rubber quality is fine and certainly good enough for the trunk. I haven’t seen any other brands but I could see that someone may want fancier ones in the foot wells. Not sure I would spend more on them though.

View attachment 545472 View attachment 545473 View attachment 545474

Just got mine and laid them out in the trunk and trunk storage area. While I haven’t let them sit out in the sun yet they still fit quite well. I like that the trunk liner allows the storage area top to still easily remain in the open position. IMO the rubber quality is fine and certainly good enough for the trunk. I haven’t seen any other brands but I could see that someone may want fancier ones in the foot wells. Not sure I would spend more on them though.
Yup, IMO they are the best out right now. I'm not going to replace them either. Good enough for me , I'm happy with them.

Dang I bought these before getting the discount code... coming on Tuesday..

Based on the pics I felt like these seem to cover more for the ground that the maxspider mats but I havnt used ether so it could just be appearances...

I think I may wait for more reviews on the fit of these floor mats. Also, there was a review of the trunk mat on Bearded Tesla on YouTube that seemed to show the fit being a bit long toward the hatch attach point. However, I think I will order the sub-trunk and frunk mats from Tesmanian as I want deep, protective wells there and the fit seems to be quite good.

Just picked up my MY today (I am in love) and the Tesmanian mats where on my doorstep when I got home. I'll post pics when I have better lighting, but I can attest they do fit like a glove. I particularly like the fact the rear mats have a good 2" lip around the edge to prevent liquid from leaking out. I have the entire set (front trunk, rear trunk, both front mats, rear mats). The material is quite sturdy as well and seems easy to clean.

Can anyone advise if the oem carpet mats still fit on top of the tesmanian all weather mats? Especially in the rear where the shape is very custom fit around the seat risers?

Obviously I would not do this on the drivers side for safety reasons (pedals). But, I have a set of these waiting. Plan to use these all-weathers year-round for everyday debris control because sand and crappy asphalt road dust is a big issue here, and have the carpets on top in the passenger seats for aesthetics.

Last edited: