Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Rear Trunk Cargo Organizer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the rear trunk cargo organizer from Tesmanian, and it's awesome
Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Storage Organizer Boxes

I use the under floor cargo to stuff things I need all the time, including:
1. First aid kit
2. Tire kit
3. Dog toys, treats, extra collars/leashes, flea/tick spray, shampoo, etc.
4. picnic blanket, extra towels, working gloves, extra headlamp, paper towels, trash bags

All of this stuff was just piled on top of each other, but now with the dual layers, it's so much neater and organized.

The quality is top notch. Love it!

Anyone else have it?

I received the rear trunk cargo organizer from Tesmanian, and it's awesome
Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Storage Organizer Boxes

I use the under floor cargo to stuff things I need all the time, including:
1. First aid kit
2. Tire kit
3. Dog toys, treats, extra collars/leashes, flea/tick spray, shampoo, etc.
4. picnic blanket, extra towels, working gloves, extra headlamp, paper towels, trash bags

All of this stuff was just piled on top of each other, but now with the dual layers, it's so much neater and organized.

The quality is top notch. Love it!

Anyone else have it?
Did you have any pictures to share? Getting my model Y tomorrow and researching which company makes the best. Thanks.

So I found the same organizer from Amazon with free prime shipping and returns. With free returns, it was worth the gamble. (Looks like they all come out of the same factory in China). Anyway, I installed them yesterday and I will have to say that they are actually nicer than I thought. The plastic is thick and they fit well. I have the 3D Max Spider sub trunk mat and it fits with leaving that in place.

• Informative
Reactions: LoudMusic