Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test Drive Model X - SLC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of respect for Peter I shall suppress the desire to respond in a snarky manner. Many people say they live in Salt Lake, but actually live in Kearns, Taylorsville, Magna, West Valley, Riverton, West Jordan, South Jordan, Draper, Millcreek, Holladay, Sugarhouse, Cottonwood, Herriman, Bluffdale, Sandy, South Salt Lake, Salt Lake City Proper, North Salt Lake, or a myriad of other Salt Lake suburbs. I happen to live in Holladay and was simply wondering if he or she lived within a reasonable distance of my home.

I think those of us in the area knew what you were asking! I mark SLC on most things, but actually live south of there. I don't have my X yet, so can't help with test drives-soon though!

Reactions: Xmama
Out of respect for Peter I shall suppress the desire to respond in a snarky manner. Many people say they live in Salt Lake, but actually live in Kearns, Taylorsville, Magna, West Valley, Riverton, West Jordan, South Jordan, Draper, Millcreek, Holladay, Sugarhouse, Cottonwood, Herriman, Bluffdale, Sandy, South Salt Lake, Salt Lake City Proper, North Salt Lake, or a myriad of other Salt Lake suburbs. I happen to live in Holladay and was simply wondering if he or she lived within a reasonable distance of my home.

I stand (or, rather, sit) corrected! :)

SLC Tesla store is not alowed to give test drives of new cars, or have you order on site.. BUT they do have a Used car dealership license.. so, they just got a used P90D moel X in .. if is Signature VIN 151 if anuybody in the area needs to get a fix and test drive that :)
This one is a 7 seater, so not for me (I ordered a 6 seater a while ago)