Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TEWAMO - Tesla Wallbox Monitor App for Android

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed my wall connector a couple of days ago and just used it for the second time. I downloaded the TEWAMO app today and it said the power was 15kW? This confused me I thought my car only has the 11.5kW charger. 2018 MS 75D wall connector on a 60amp car said 48amps 240 volts.

I love the app.

I notice that the icons/temps for MCU and handle temps are reversed between the 'Home' and 'Information' screens. That is, the icon with a cord/handle says 87.98 on the 'Home' screen, but that value is listed as the MCU Temp on the 'Information' screen. Its quite strange, because some of the screenshots in this thread clearly have it correct. The only difference is I have mine set to Fahrenheit. Indeed... when I set it back to Celsius they match, that is, the cord/plug value matches the handle temp value.

Side note, I'd be very interested in what other people's PCB temps are after a couple hours of 48A charging.

Reactions: MeEr
As a new Tesla owner and data geek, THANK YOU MeEr!

Exactly what I was looking for. Too bad I charged last night and will be a few days before I can charge again for an overnight session. I'm curious to what my temps will be but at only 32A from a Model 3 RWD LFP, it should be fine.

Reactions: MeEr
As a new Tesla owner and data geek, THANK YOU MeEr!

Exactly what I was looking for. Too bad I charged last night and will be a few days before I can charge again for an overnight session. I'm curious to what my temps will be but at only 32A from a Model 3 RWD LFP, it should be fine.
Don't forget, you can also link your Tesla HPWC v3 (with wifi) directly to your Tesla App too: Tesla App 4.25.0 - Wall Connector Support

is you use tesla HPWC in tesla app, all it does to show you the history of how many KWs you added on what day in a way to export.
If you want the voltage and temperature level info, you need the external app.

In addition to this, you can also have TeslaMate setup which allows you to save data locally and on cloud.
With teslaMate you much more than the charging info like following.

Dashboards

• Drive and charging reports
  • Driving efficiency report
  • Consumption (net / gross)
  • Charge energy added vs energy used
  • Vampire drain
  • Projected 100% range (battery degradation)
  • Charging Stats
  • Drive Stats
  • History of installed updates
  • See when your car was online or asleep
  • Lifetime driving map
  • Visited addresses
General

• High precision drive data recording
  • No additional vampire drain: the car will fall asleep as soon as possible
  • Automatic address lookup
  • Easy integration into Home Assistant (via MQTT)
  • Geo-fencing feature to create custom locations
  • Supports multiple vehicles per Tesla Account
  • Charge cost tracking
  • Import from TeslaFi and tesla-apiscraper

• Helpful
Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec
I am new to this and do not have a Tesla (boo....)
But, I am about to use the Gen 3 Universal Wall Connector to outfit our condo garage.
I am concerned about security of the access to the commissioning software.
Does the TEWAMO app need access to the commissioning function?
Does it use a separate password?
If the wall connectors are locally networked, does this still give access to the data for a specific unit?
Thanks,

I am new to this and do not have a Tesla (boo....)
But, I am about to use the Gen 3 Universal Wall Connector to outfit our condo garage.
I am concerned about security of the access to the commissioning software.
Does the TEWAMO app need access to the commissioning function?
Does it use a separate password?
If the wall connectors are locally networked, does this still give access to the data for a specific unit?
Thanks,
Hi foggy1,

very good question. The app does not need any password or any information from you. If you smartphone and the Wallbox are in the same network it will find the wallbox and receive the information that the wallbox provides. You can test it by your self give the IP of your wallbox like "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx/api/1/vitals" and the wallbox wil send you a json file with many informations. Only put you IP in the x.

Also I have to mention that the app don't collect any information or send it somewhere. And ad free ofcourse.
So feel free to use it.