Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

THC_w0149_refrigLowChiller

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Our 100D has a really low charging curve. Now at 98kW at 25%, and falling quickly.

I entered the service mode and found there is this error:

THC_w0149_refrigLowChiller

The question ist what it is: the chiller to be exchanged? The fluid is at max, so no problem..

Any idea? Thanks!

Hi,

In the meantime I found a solution. Reinstalling the last Update helped, as mentioned in a thread here in the forum. There is no problem any longer, everything works just fine!

Still what did not change is the bad charging curve. I hoped for it to be better but it did not change:(

I recommend you schedule a service visit through the Tesla app if you are going to a 250 kW charging station and expect close to that charging rate at 10 - 30%. You can let them know what you were previously getting when the charge level was at 25%. Were you getting close to 250 kW before at those stations? Also, you need to communicate when this started happening.

was
I recommend you schedule a service visit through the Tesla app if you are going to a 250 kW charging station and expect close to that charging rate at 10 - 30%. You can let them know what you were previously getting when the charge level was at 25%. Were you getting close to 250 kW before at those stations? Also, you need to communicate when this started happening.

Thanks, this is a 100D 2017, so it used to be charging at max 140kW and still about 100kW about half full. What I experience here in Germany is that they always say „this is normal“ - nobody really seems to care as the focus on M3 and MY :(