Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Best Tesla 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the Tesla Model 3 Spring Loaded Cupholder Insert | eBay today and installed it.

It fits very snugly, and sits recessed about ¼" or so from the top of the cupholder surface. Although it's aftermarket, it is pretty well designed and finished. The "T" logo is a nice touch.

I bought one off Etsy that looks the same and it works really well.

Ha -- that's my design, with a couple of tweaks by the seller. Yay me.

Props to the seller for respecting the CC-BY licence, by mentioning me and the Thingiverse number.

ObRelevant: I will probably add a brighter trunk light and possibly a CHMSL flasher, but so far my only accessories are things I've made: a grocery bag hook for the trunk, trays for the center compartment, three different cupholder improvements, and a tissue box holder.

The hook, the trays, and two of the three cupholder improvements are posted on Thingiverse (and in some cases available from unaffiliated sellers.)

Props to the seller for respecting the CC-BY licence, by mentioning me and the Thingiverse number.

ObRelevant: I will probably add a brighter trunk light and possibly a CHMSL flasher, but so far my only accessories are things I've made: a grocery bag hook for the trunk, trays for the center compartment, three different cupholder improvements, and a tissue box holder.

The hook, the trays, and two of the three cupholder improvements are posted on Thingiverse (and in some cases available from unaffiliated sellers.)
Do you have a sample of the trash bin?

If you can improve on the problem of the spring loaded adjusters (my term...don't know what you'd call them), catching on inverted ribs of some water bottles, then you'd have a winner. I returned the cupholder for this reason.

I will probably add a brighter trunk light and possibly a CHMSL flasher

I kinda like the idea of the flasher but the examples I’ve seen on YouTube flash quite a few times before going solid. I could see where that could be annoying to drivers behind you in stop and go traffic. Can you adjust the number of times it flashes?

By the way, big fan of the brighter trunk and puddle lights.

I kinda like the idea of the flasher but the examples I’ve seen on YouTube flash quite a few times before going solid. I could see where that could be annoying to drivers behind you in stop and go traffic. Can you adjust the number of times it flashes?

By the way, big fan of the brighter trunk and puddle lights.

The better designs have a reset period, i.e. they behave normally until at least some seconds of no brake light have elapsed.

Oddly hard to come by, but I have found modules with that feature from WebElectric and OutMotoring.

I've only purchased 2 accessories so far. I like the wireless charger - but I wish it charged faster (I am using the spkitter and its still slower the norm.

JOJOMARK Tesla Model 3 Accessories Center Console Organizer 2017 2018 2019 Tesla Model 3(OEM Style) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q4B436J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_AyURqktiJCzCb

NYZ Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger, Model 3 Center Console Wireless Charging Pad Dual Phones Wireless Charging Dock for Tesla Model 3 (Latest Version) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VLMWTCP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_gWUwJHto3bcgK

These are my favorite accessories

Anime.jpg