Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Honeymoon phase. Still going strong!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know i know, its only been a month. I am about to cross over 5k miles. I have enjoyed driving every single one of them!

IMG_8796.jpg

These comments are all very reassuring I made the right decision to purchase! When do you stop finding reasons to sit in your car whilst in the garage or parking lot? 😄

I didn't have home charging for the first 6ish months, so I sat at the supercharger a few times a week, and was happy to.

Me and the kids also learned that if you fold the back seats down, full grow adults can lay down back there... so we'd go out in the middle of winter, put the Nintendo Switch up on the rear "dash" and play together... it was like a clubhouse and you can look up and see the stars.

I don't do a ton of hanging out in the car "just because" anymore, but if I'm playing taxi I don't mind waiting outside for them to come out. I'll be bringing my oldest 2 kids to a concert in Toronto soon and will likely just sit in the car for 4-5 hours playing chess and chatting with you lamos (LOL). I would've never considered sitting in any previous car for nearly that long.

Last edited:
I didn't have home charging for the first 6ish months, so I sat at the supercharger a few times a week, and was happy to.

My and the kids also learned that if you fold the back seats down, full grow adults can lay down back there... so we'd go out in the middle of winter, out the Nintendo Switch up on the rear "dash" and play together... it was like a clubhouse and you can look up and see the stars.

I don't do a ton of hanging out in the car "just because" anymore, but if I'm playing taxi I don't mind waiting outside for them to come out. I'll be bringing my oldest 2 kids to a concert in Toronto soon and will likely just sit in the car for 4-5 hours playing chess and chatting with you lamos (LOL). I would've never considered sitting in any previous car for nearly that long.
Awesome!
Me and the kid a few weeks ago. Sitting in the garage, she is driving lol
IMG_8996.jpg