Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Jokes Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr H

Jan 6, 2020
Manchester
There doesn't seem to be one of these and with the current climate i thought we could do with cheering up.

Please keep your jokes etc clean, if it's Not Safe For Work then don't post it here.

Bogroll.jpeg

Two men are wandering the desert. They've been there for days, and can't remember how they got there, the only thing in their minds right now is that they need water to survive another day in this scorching heat

Midday passes, and the men are succumbing to despair - but wait, what's this? They see a shimmering outline of a wall in the distance. This is the first sign of life they can remember seeing, and so they rush over to it. They find it's one of the walls of a small market town.

Overjoyed, the men rush through the gates and see that the only things inside the walls are three battered market stalls, each manned by a single trader. They rush over to the nearest one.

"Please, kind stranger, we've been wandering the desert for days and we desperately need water, do you have some?

The stranger pauses for a moment, then replies, "No sirs, I do not have any water. But I can give you some of this delicious strawberry jelly."

The men let out a small simultaneous sigh, thank the man for his offer (whilst kind, they really need water rather than food) and rush over to the next stall in the hope that the next merchant has some, any, water.

Again they repeat their plea: "Please, kind stranger, we've been wandering the desert for days and we desperately need water, do you have some?'

This next merchant pauses and regards the men, before saying, "No sirs, I have no water. Only this fine and tasty custard to offer you."

The men sigh even deeper this time - custard is too thick and too solid to sate their growing thirsts. They quickly thank the man for his time and desperately rush over to the last stall in the town.

In a pleading voice they cry, "Please, kind stranger, we've been wandering the desert for days and we desperately need water, do you have some?

This trader pauses for the longest time, and just when the men are about to turn away, he says: "No.1 am sorry, gentlemen, but I have no water, however, if you would like, I sell tasty whipped cream which you might like."

The men cry out loud in despair; no water is to be found in this town, and their hopes have been dashed on the rocks of insupply. They trudge wearily out of the small market town, hoping against hope that they can find a place with water before the day is out

Five hundred paces from the walls, one man turns to the other and asks:

"Did you notice that this market was a little strange?"

The other replies,

"Yes, it was a trifle bazaar."

• Funny
Reactions: MrBadger