Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The last few days new threads are popping up bashing Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have noticed that the past few days, new threads are popping up with the sole intention of bashing Tesla. It’s either with prices cratering for Used Teslas or How to cancel orders or many teslas available on the lot. Looks more like these are some short investors trying to influence the buyers and creating a negative opinion. I am not an investor of Tesla and I don’t care about what the value of a Tesla is after market. A car is not a commodity for flipping, it just shows how inverted the free money has made it to be. I just love Tesla and like the genius in Elon. The model Y is a wonderful car and there is a huge demand for it. Hertz is adding it to their fleet, so will other car rental companies. It’s the performance model that is available currently and soon LR’s should be too in another 6 months. The best thing about buying a Tesla is the “online“ nature of it. I am a fan of that model. I don’t like to go into the showroom and haggle and wait from morning to evening filling out forms and come out all tired.
just some thoughts.

• Funny
Reactions: voxel