Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
16878D1C-2821-4101-8404-C5D6E1D8A026.jpeg

Attachments

• 598FAC31-3F4F-448C-940F-E73848F84A2E.jpeg
    598FAC31-3F4F-448C-940F-E73848F84A2E.jpeg
    637.3 KB · Views: 83
Swapping to winter wheels/tyres. Storing the Grey wheels until spring. I would recommend ceramic coating them, the paint feels thin and fragile to me, love the PS4S!
I’ve heard people mention this ceramic coating before... but must admit I’m not 100% sure what it is or how much ... I’ve read that some people apply it to the whole car and it helps protect it and makes it easier to wash etc etc ...
is it really worth it ?

I’ve heard people mention this ceramic coating before... but must admit I’m not 100% sure what it is or how much ... I’ve read that some people apply it to the whole car and it helps protect it and makes it easier to wash etc etc ...
is it really worth it ?
I’ve just read up on it, looks good, certainly not cheap ...
anyone know of anyone who does a decent job but doesn’t charge the earth ?

New wheels are super easy to do yourself, it will cost about £20 for a little bottle, clean them thoroughly, make sure they are dry, quick wipe over with some panel wipe and apply the coating, it usually comes with the applicator pads and instructions. It provides a sacrificial layer onto the top coat, it will help them look new for longer basically.