Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having its ceramic coating applied after a good polish.
I’d say it’s as good as new, but I think it’s actually better than new :D
5EF0E32F-FF21-4438-8DFA-D0384E8D1D53.jpeg
5854C5C0-BD07-43FF-B792-A10314A24014.jpeg

Attachments

• FAD4A354-2F65-45C1-B262-6786A256CE9B.jpeg
    FAD4A354-2F65-45C1-B262-6786A256CE9B.jpeg
    603.5 KB · Views: 55
Looks good, although I'd be expecting a pull for those front window tints.

How did they tint the back window, did they tint up into the roof or just the lower half?

The front windows aren't tinted, I just think it's dark inside the car so they look tinted in the photo.

The back window was tinted in one piece, although the guy fitting it really struggled with it and there is a small crease in it. My business partner is having his tinted at a different place and they are going g to fit it as two pieces. If they do a better job than mine then I'm going to ask them to replace mine.

Reactions: R.A.G
The number plates looks so much better! Were the supplied ones easy to remove?assume it's effectively stick back plastic for the plates? Can you link to where we can get hold of them?

I bought sticker number plates from pro plates. They were around £23 for the pair but in hindsight I should have got a rigid plastic rear plate. Both plate brackets were easy to take off. You prise the top corners apart and the front folds down allowing you to take the number plate out. You can then see and undo the two screws holding the bracket to the car. The front left two screw holes that some people just leave but I filled them in with glue so there was some support behind incase a jet washer got too close. The stick on plate was then easy to fit. Once you take the rear plate and carrier off you are left with a large recess so you wouldn't be able to use a sticker number plate. I just used the original plate and stuck it on with double sided tape then put the sticker number plate on top of that. It was an identical size so you cannot tell it's not one plate.

I bought sticker number plates from pro plates. They were around £23 for the pair but in hindsight I should have got a rigid plastic rear plate. Both plate brackets were easy to take off. You prise the top corners apart and the front folds down allowing you to take the number plate out. You can then see and undo the two screws holding the bracket to the car. The front left two screw holes that some people just leave but I filled them in with glue so there was some support behind incase a jet washer got too close. The stick on plate was then easy to fit. Once you take the rear plate and carrier off you are left with a large recess so you wouldn't be able to use a sticker number plate. I just used the original plate and stuck it on with double sided tape then put the sticker number plate on top of that. It was an identical size so you cannot tell it's not one plate.
Thanks for the info, I got both as you did and will do the same. At least if I stick that on the original plate it will at least look consistent with the front.looks much better either way