Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Model 3 - 2020 Q3 Order Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a M3 LR, Red with Black + White interior and FSD through my leasing company on the 30th of June, and although I'm aware that its an uncommon spec and it may be down to my leasing company, I've heard nothing. I'm expecting late September or October delivery at this point. Anyone else ordered a similar spec or been / in a similar situation?

I ordered a M3 LR, Red with Black + White interior and FSD through my leasing company on the 30th of June, and although I'm aware that its an uncommon spec and it may be down to my leasing company, I've heard nothing. I'm expecting late September or October delivery at this point. Anyone else ordered a similar spec or been / in a similar situation?

I might well be wrong but Tesla seem to batch make their M3’s. The latest influx of inventory cars are in the main with black interior’s.

I have had confirmation from Tesla that my black with white interior Performance is on the Grand Dahlia so this shipment may well have a good batch of varying models with white insides.

h

I might well be wrong but Tesla seem to batch make their M3’s. The latest influx of inventory cars are in the main with black interior’s.

I have had confirmation from Tesla that my black with white interior Performance is on the Grand Dahlia so this shipment may well have a good batch of varying models with white insides.

h

Perhaps earlier then, will have to see I guess. Thanks!

Received SN yesterday told car was on Grand Dahlia, delivery mid Sept. Rang today for vin and asked if I wanted to arrange delivery for first two weeks of September. Arranged to collect 4th Sept from Manchester VIN 762 and told will definately have wireless charging , any car built after 7th July will have wireless charging and c usb.

I was given 17 Aug 2020 collection at West Drayton. Told them I could not make August, and they agreed to defer collection until September - this was agreed by email three weeks ago.

But now they seem to be expecting me to collect next Tuesday (18th not 17th) - VIN of 74**** issued and final Delivery Appointment Confirmation email sent to me.

I can't collect on Tuesday, so if anyone would like a white M3LR/FSD in the next few days, a call to West Drayton might get results.

h
Would fit with me too. My blue with white interior was also on the grand dahlia

Many recent posts seem to be for the LR. I have a midnight silver SR+ on order via a lease company, order finalised early July and I'm not expecting it until the end of Sept/Oct (when ordering, there was a caveat that delivery had to be by the end of Sept). Not heard anything at all, so still a waiting game here....

Reactions: CameronT77
Many recent posts seem to be for the LR. I have a midnight silver SR+ on order via a lease company, order finalised early July and I'm not expecting it until the end of Sept/Oct (when ordering, there was a caveat that delivery had to be by the end of Sept). Not heard anything at all, so still a waiting game here....
Pretty sure there are inventory ones you should take a look and see if they’ll assign it for you.

Actually starting to get genuinely excited now, it’s been so long since I first ordered it all feels a bit detached especially with lockdown in the middle. Just done a proper stint 500+ miles in diesel hire car of doom this week, it’s made me want to go drive places again after pretty much zero mileage in 6 months.

Main armoured cabling is now fully routed for 32A charging circuit outdoors, install will be complete for that next week. 16A commando socket/switch now installed and live on house so basic charging already set to go.