Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Modern Spare tire doesn't secure in the trunk, or does it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes it has become more of the norm for all auto makers not to include a spare tire or a dedicated place for a spare, but it shouldn't be and consumers shouldn't accept this practice at least not until good airless tires hit the market.
I wholeheartedly agree with you! Also common are Tesla owners who blindly argue for the status quo purely because anything else would be deemed offensive and psychologically unmanageable. "My car didn't come with a spare, and I've never needed one, therefore no car should ever come with a spare." "I'm not having issues with FSD, therefore FSD is perfect." "Safelite did a great job on my windshield, therefore they are faultless." One really needs to be careful about what they read here and who they take as an authority.

The *fact* is, if an owner wishes for a spare for their unique situation, then they should have a spare, and no single alternate opinion even registers. The thread should offer assistance aimed at that question.