Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tesla Spotted Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you seen another Tesla on the road? Post about it here, and see if it's another member's.

E.g.

Saw a white Model S today (21/08 @ around 3.30pm) on the M18 heading northbound. Looked really nice too!
Somewhat funny story from 30th July. I was driving from Swansea to Bristol to test drive the Model 3 Performance, and needed to fill up on diesel (ergh). Stopped at Tesco's and all the computers had crashed and no one could fill up.

Drove away thinking, wow, I really won't miss this.

Pulled in to J36 sarn services instead (and here's the Tesla spotting), saw a Model S being loaded on to a flat bed truck. I think it was wine colour, and well yeah - just 200 yds from the superchargers, so not sure if it ran out of juice or had some other issue.

Felt sorry for the driver, but the irony did make me laugh at myself and my previous elation.

Slightly off topic. ;)
Saw this last week and was drooling.
20190810_145857.jpg

I've seen 3 parked in the street in the part of London in which I live so far - one black with white interior, one silver, and one blue (but no red as yet). In fact I saw the first on Sat 10 Aug, a few days before I collected mine. I think they were all LG19 plates, so presumably collected from West Drayton. They said there that they were delivering 100 a day at West Drayton, and have been for at least 2 weeks now, so that's probably over 1000 in the wild by now.

I pretty regularly see a red Model S and black Model S on the A339 between Basingstoke and Newbury.

Also saw a blue Model S in the Newbury town centre car park by the canal on Monday.

I'm the only Model 3 I've seen other than in West Drayton.

Out of interest, what's the most amount of Tesla's you have seen in one day on the road in the UK excluding shows, Tesla stores, meet ups and superchargers?

I once saw 28 between a same day return journey from Birmingham to London and that was the mostly on the motorway, this was by far the most I have seen on the road in a day.

Out of interest, what's the most amount of Tesla's you have seen in one day on the road in the UK excluding shows, Tesla stores, meet ups and superchargers?

I once saw 28 between a same day return journey from Birmingham to London and that was the mostly on the motorway, this was by far the most I have seen on the road in a day.

In the UK 2 in a day. In Hong Kong I counted 6 in the traffic directly around our car - they're everywhere!

I drive 300 miles a week. I have never yet seen a model 3. I only see an X or S about once every 2-3 weeks.
This is probably because most of my miles are in mid wales. I have a route I drive often where I go 120 miles without passing near to any form of fast charger let alone a supercharger (Wales only has 1 supercharger site)

Reactions: Rooster6655