Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tesla Spotted Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before my MS arrived one drove past my work in the same colour with my initials on the number plate.

I would think I see more than one most weeks in my 500 miles but still the only 3 I've seen on the road had German plates. Mine is also the only Raven I've seen so far, even including at superchargers.

My better half stopped at her first supercharger last week, looked confused about what to do so both neighbouring drivers turned up to help: "We've only had it a week, I've never done this before. How do I plug it in?"

"you've only had it a week? It's filthy!"

• Funny
Reactions: RamsfanJim
There has been a Model 3 that is regularly parked front of my office here in Edinburgh on Montgomery Street for about 2 weeks. I think I may have set of Sentry Mode a couple of times taking a closer look ;). It will have an identical twin parked next to it in 8 days when mine arrives.

Does it belong to anyone here?

Had to take my MX into west Drayton this morning for some paintwork issues. Saw a bunch of M3 on and around the M25/M4 exit.

Also followed a black M3 for ~10mi southbound after the M25 Rickmansworth exit.

Had a nice pic (whilst stuck in traffic) of a Zoe (beside me), the M3 (in front) and a red Jag E-pace (3 cars ahead).

Attachments

• 457F7679-72D7-4B71-BD59-792DAABD2536.jpeg
    457F7679-72D7-4B71-BD59-792DAABD2536.jpeg
    441.5 KB · Views: 84
Seen 2 Model S' in Belfast this week. Same stretch of motorway. A pre facelift and a facelift. Probably won't see another for a few months now, though they do seem to be getting more popular in N.Ireland!
I saw a model 3 in Belfast this week. Grey LR AWD. It had an NI reg but clear it picked up from Edinburgh as reg plate had 'Tesla Edinburgh' in small writing on it

Had to take my MX into west Drayton this morning for some paintwork issues. Saw a bunch of M3 on and around the M25/M4 exit.

Also followed a black M3 for ~10mi southbound after the M25 Rickmansworth exit.

Had a nice pic (whilst stuck in traffic) of a Zoe (beside me), the M3 (in front) and a red Jag E-pace (3 cars ahead).

I wonder if this is the same Black M3 we saw last Saturday on our way towards Watford which we followed for a few miles!! We turned off at the Rickmansworth exit and the M3 kept on going M25 north.

Definitely our first confirmed M3 sighting in the wild. We thought we saw glimpses of some M3s in London some weeks back but in hindsight we’re now thinking they were probably MXs due to the bulkier rounder body shape.

We also saw a white MX today at the summit of Great Orme, Llandudno - what a sight! Qudos to the driver :)

Attachments

• 7C747B1B-261E-418E-A8FE-C71C44FAB602.jpeg
    7C747B1B-261E-418E-A8FE-C71C44FAB602.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 55
  • A9E8A6DA-624C-487B-B4B5-06D173BCEE4D.jpeg
    A9E8A6DA-624C-487B-B4B5-06D173BCEE4D.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 47
I wonder if this is the same Black M3 we saw last Saturday on our way towards Watford which we followed for a few miles!! We turned off at the Rickmansworth exit and the M3 kept on going M25 north.
Haha it’s the same number plate!
I remember when beetle drivers used to wave to each other.. mind you, all this here was fields back then....
I still give a courtesy nod or hand gesture to other Tesla drivers.