Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tesla Spotted Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regularly drive around the roads in Southern Kent (Canterbury, Folkestone, Ashford areas) and have seen a couple of Model S,s, one model X and the model 3, well NONE so far..............

I really want to see one on the road or maybe parked up so I can either get that warm feeling inside or park up and gloat! Sad I know!!

Mostly flats in Montgomery St. Do you have off street parking/charging?

Edinburgh is well served for (free) public charging. I'm assuming whosoever owns it relies on that. But specifically speaking about Montgomery Street, it is one of the locations where Edinburgh will be putting a community EV charging hub in the next 12 months specifically targeting flat dwellers. Hub locations revealed for Edinburgh electric vehicle charging

For me, its just where my office is.

Edinburgh is well served for (free) public charging. I'm assuming whosoever owns it relies on that. But specifically speaking about Montgomery Street, it is one of the locations where Edinburgh will be putting a community EV charging hub in the next 12 months specifically targeting flat dwellers. Hub locations revealed for Edinburgh electric vehicle charging

For me, its just where my office is.

Thanks for the link ... interesting. I'm in the Borders but will no doubt have the (dubious?) pleasure of the occasional trip into Edinburgh when I get the M3. However, more than enough range to get back home without a top-up!

My wife parked next to a black (white interior) TM3 in Basingstoke yesterday.

Any claims on this forum?

Thankfully she really liked the look of the car. So hopefully I’ll be ok when mine arrives.

On the hand waving are we sure the Tesla’s don’t wave to each but in ways we don’t recognise? Two AI’s quietly nodding to each other (maybe modulation of the running lights)?

Don’t know if Elon would be horrified or if he’s already building his AI robot defence force.

Anyone here went to the EV in the park in Coventry on Saturday? There were lots of model 3 in various colours and spec on show.
Me with my little son :)

I Was the black one on the to end next to the big flags and red model s parked between them. I asked to park in the shade when I arrived as little one was fast asleep. Saw a few performance models there and who ever had the MSM one with aero's removed, Thanks :) I have my aero's off now lol

Reactions: tess19
Seen 2 so far in the past month. Both around Warwick/Kenilworth.
First was a blue model 3 with english plates. Was pleasantly surprised at the colour.
Second was a white model 2 with french number plates on it.

What surprised me is when looking head on how the proportions of the cabin and bumper are so different to regular cars. Does look slightly odd.

Thanks for the link ... interesting. I'm in the Borders but will no doubt have the (dubious?) pleasure of the occasional trip into Edinburgh when I get the M3. However, more than enough range to get back home without a top-up!

Have you explored public charging in the Borders yet? I drive up there regularly (Hawick specifically) to visit family and charging at home is unlikely to be an option as their parking is some distance from the house and I’ve read that using extension cables can be problematic. I can perhaps “fill up” at the Gretna supercharger before driving across but wondered if there were any other public charging options close by.