Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The tessa app will not load my car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

steven siegel

Supporting Member
Nov 22, 2023
Fort Lauderdale
My car was in the body shop for 90 days so when I got it back the app will not load my car there's nothing I can do or figure out how to get my car back on the app can anyone give me suggestions or tell me how to get a hold of Tesla to fix the app. Please help

My car was in the body shop for 90 days so when I got it back the app will not load my car there's nothing I can do or figure out how to get my car back on the app can anyone give me suggestions or tell me how to get a hold of Tesla to fix the app. Please help

1. Can you still log into your account on the website Tesla.com?
2. From there, on the Dashboard, can you still see your car to manage it?

Are you saying the car doesn’t appear in the app at all, or you can’t access any features because it’s in service mode? If the car doesn’t appear at all, check the Controls > Safety > Allow Mobile Access setting in the car and make sure it’s enabled.

Are you saying the car doesn’t appear in the app at all, or you can’t access any features because it’s in service mode? If the car doesn’t appear at all, check the Controls > Safety > Allow Mobile Access setting in the car and make sure yes the car does not appear at all and I do have inside the car the button on to allow the app access and I've tried everything someone here suggested I go to tesla.com and log in there I deleted the app and log back in and downloaded it and still can't get it. I can't believe I bought a car that you can't speak to anyone from the company I never seen anything like this before I have a Model X and I love it but working with Tesla is almost impossible