Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There's a what in my garage???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I pulled into my garage and found that my wife's Kia is showing up as a cone and the metal shelf in front of my M3 is showing up as a Semi with a trailer... 😂

Garage.jpg

Never mind garages.. Once, several years back, when my SO was waiting in line at a traffic light in Edison, NJ, she got a horse on the screen. Standing on the verge. No horse actually there, of course, but she had time to pull out her cell phone and snap a picture.

I always look like I am stuck under the belly of a semi trailer when I pull up to mailbox to empty it.
Actually... At the moment, running 2023.44.30.2, which has got the Vision working.

Before, every time I parked, it looked like the car was being overrun by box trucks.

Now.. it's not bad. The snowblower and bikes are not identified as such, but there's a fuzzy area that turns orange as the car approaches its final resting place. The wall filled with lawn & garden tools is in the right place and rough right distance and, by gum, between the two cars, the lawn mower shows up as a blob in roughly the right shape at the correct position. And orange, since it's only about 2' from the side of the car.