Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Things 17.3.2 fixed in my S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is correct... Although I unintentionally did what the service center did to Patrick's mirror. When I first got the car it would fold most of the way and only require a small push to get it to fully deploy. One day it made the loud snap though and hasn't been able to fold since. Thankfully it's in the deployed position so all is good until I can take it in or undo what I did and see if this software fixes it. I'll try tomorrow morning.

I've had some time to mess with my side mirror and it seems to be working now. I didn't even have to pop it back into place. Before the update, the button to fold the mirrors wouldn't fold the left mirror at all. Now it works and I didn't do anything. I was almost certain that this was a hardware issue. I guess not! Hopefully it continues to work. I pressed the button several times and it folded and unfolded without issue.

Looks like I need to retract my original statement. After a few days of working fine the driver side mirror is again not deploying completely and the car keeps dropping the wifi connection while parked in the garage just a few meters from the router.

Darn...