Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Things to keep in mind during and after delivery of Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to Tesla Showroom Deals group I got a great deal. My order for M3 with Red and 19" wheels was adjusted just now to show correct pricing. I am taking delivery tomorrow.
I need group's help with couple of items:
1) I have heard that new cars are having scratches and some other issues. Has someone prepared or does anyone have access to a checklist for Tesla cars which shows things to check before taking delivery?
2) What kind of custom wraps or safety related gadgets I should get in the car? For e.g. vinyl wrap in exterior and interior so small scratches or dings don't mess up color or interior. I don't care @ things which will highlight the car as there are way too many MX and MS in just my community and city.

I apologize if this has been discussed before in detail.

Appreciate the response in advance.

1) Demo/showroom cars will most likely have scratches and I have experienced this first hand by seeing multiple cars in different showrooms at 3 separate showrooms. Small paint scratches, door sill scratches from shoes, rear seat base threshold scratches, front seat backs scratched.

2) I suggest a center console wrap asap to prevent the gloss black panels from getting damaged. I had a wrap ready to go and installed at delivery.
View media item 120189

Reactions: JonPaul