Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking about buying, a few questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@2012MS85

It would be helpful if the disagreed icon was further explained about which info and how to correct the disagreed info:

1) Range of Model 3 of 310 miles?
2) Website for range planning?
3) Energy hogs?
4) 213 mile trip showing all the detail and elevation?
5) 120VAC?
6) Snow tires?
7) Choose where best that offers taxes and incentives?
8) Anything else to disagree?

@2012MS85

It would be helpful if the disagreed icon was further explained about which info and how to correct the disagreed info:

1) Range of Model 3 of 310 miles?
2) Website for range planning?
3) Energy hogs?
4) 213 mile trip showing all the detail and elevation?
5) 120VAC?
6) Snow tires?
7) Choose where best that offers taxes and incentives?
8) Anything else to disagree?
California offers $2,500 check if you are poor ($150,000 annual single person income). I don't know about Reno, NV.
My apologies @Tam for scrolling with my fat fingers that must have accidentally hit the disagree icon on my tiny iPhone screen. I had actually never even read your post to which my "fat fingers" had inadvertently touched those darn tiny icons. Truly sorry for that!

BUT, now that I am reading your post for the first time, I think I have to disagree with option #7 above because you defined a poor person as someone making less than $150k, and that's me! ;) Yet every friend and family member I know calls me rich because I have 60 solar panels and 4 EVs. So someone needs to re-define "rich" and "poor" in America today :p

Reactions: Tam