Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking of postponing MY delivery until quality improves!!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The more I read on the quality issues people are finding with their MYs, the more I want to either cancel my order or delay delivery. Do you know how long I can Put off delivery for?
I am thinking a year time, should I cancel and then re-order? Or just keep delaying delivery?
Please share your thoughts. Thx

The majority of cars coming off the line don't have these issues. Not to say they don't exist, but far more cars are fine than have these problems.

If you're really excited for the car, what's wrong with going for delivery and just rejecting it if you find problems?

As for holding your reservation, I'm not sure Tesla will force you to cancel. You should be able to hold for a year no problem.

I canceled my reservation, going to re-order next year towards the end of the 1st quarter, reason, price will most likely drop and should have the new battery technology (million mile) by then. Not in a hurry, Elon should have quality issues resolved by then. I waited a year after the M3 came out and car was perfect with no flaws and/or problems.