TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Thinking of selling my Model 3 and springing for a Model S

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Infoe, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Infoe

Infoe Member

If I were to go through with it, think this early on I could get close to what I paid for the car? Im in Miami, Fl so I know there are less than two handfuls in Miami specifically. Maybe more when you include Broward and West Palm. I added photosync tint (legal level) and that cost shy of a thousand. Where would I get the most traction/visibility?

I like the car, but I don’t love it. I prefer the larger Model S.

2. Shygar

Shygar Member

Probably. Put it up for the price you want and see what happens.

3. Chris350

Chris350 Member

I'm in Jupiter.... Give me the specs and price via DM

4. voip-ninja

voip-ninja Give me some sugar baby

Now that production is ramping, and since you are in a warm climate where AWD doesn't have as much appeal, the time to sell it is now. You would still get the tax credit and you could probably get tax credit on Model S as well if you take delivery in the next few months.

So, I'd say strike while the iron is hot. Every month from here on out the resale value will be going down, possibly substantially.

• Like x 1