Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking of selling my Model 3 and springing for a Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I were to go through with it, think this early on I could get close to what I paid for the car? Im in Miami, Fl so I know there are less than two handfuls in Miami specifically. Maybe more when you include Broward and West Palm. I added photosync tint (legal level) and that cost shy of a thousand. Where would I get the most traction/visibility?

I like the car, but I don’t love it. I prefer the larger Model S.

If I were to go through with it, think this early on I could get close to what I paid for the car? Im in Miami, Fl so I know there are less than two handfuls in Miami specifically. Maybe more when you include Broward and West Palm. I added photosync tint (legal level) and that cost shy of a thousand. Where would I get the most traction/visibility?

I'm in Jupiter.... Give me the specs and price via DM

Now that production is ramping, and since you are in a warm climate where AWD doesn't have as much appeal, the time to sell it is now. You would still get the tax credit and you could probably get tax credit on Model S as well if you take delivery in the next few months.

So, I'd say strike while the iron is hot. Every month from here on out the resale value will be going down, possibly substantially.

Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq