Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on 2018 Model 3 LR RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, you snooze you lose. Looks like they took the listing down, but they were just emailing me yesterday afternoon and called (hadn't had a chance to call back). Maybe they're reassessing the value of the car? I'm going to call them later this morning to see what's up. I think it would be a decent move and definitely worth the price. I'll let you all know... plenty of other fish in the sea if it's gone, so no worries there.

For sure it doesn't have HW3.

Only way to get it is buy FSD (which is cheaper for EAP owners than regular AP owners FWIW)

As to if it matters without also having FSD? Today- no other than for some additional visualizations on the display (recycling cans, lane lines, etc)

Tomorrow (literally tomorrow, as the re-write goes out to the first early users tomorrow) it might.

Most speculation is most (or maybe all outside bug fixes) future development and improvement will go into the new codebase- which only runs on HW3 but would impact a number of features included in EAP.
For those getting the early FSD rewrite, will they be allowed to share their experiences or create YouTube videos or are they under NDA?