I just got my invite to configure, and I'm debating if I want to wait for AWD. I live in upstate NY so I have to deal with some serious snow when driving several times throughout the winter. Is there any information or assumptions about once AWD is available, will it be simply available as an add-on to the existing configuration? Or would it be available with the SR battery? I'm already pushing how much I'm comfortably spending, but if AWD (in the next 6-12 months) meant that I'd have to get PUP+LR+AWD, meaning around $55k, that might make my decision easier.