Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on Selling Performance 20" Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering what people's thoughts were on selling the factory 20" wheels off the Performance (including TPMS and tires). Thinking of doing a take off so they are literally brand new. As Tesla charges 4,000 new, thinking 3,500 would be a fair price? What are people's thoughts?

Thanks!

I was wondering what people's thoughts were on selling the factory 20" wheels off the Performance (including TPMS and tires). Thinking of doing a take off so they are literally brand new. As Tesla charges 4,000 new, thinking 3,500 would be a fair price? What are people's thoughts?

Thanks!

Kinda high price considering u may need to ship ..I have seen some sellers here willing to take 2500 for them ...probably won’t get sold for 3500 here my $.02

Are the rear upper replacement arms even sold by themselves?

If not the 20s without them don't seem like a great idea? I mean there's a reason Tesla swaps those parts out when you buy the 20s from them (or a car from them with the 20s from the factory)

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
I think the upper control arms are only in the P+ because of track mode. They'll be a part of the track mode update for the P-. Car should drive just fine on the 20s without the upgraded upper control arms, so long as you don't go tracking to a great extent.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
Yeah that's the "package" ($$$$$) but I doubt they're really necessary unless you plan to track the car often. Just my opinion is all. Of course, Tesla could tell us exactly what the upper control arms do and why they're necessary, but getting info from them is like pulling teeth. lol