Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tidal App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know who writes the apps for Tesla? Do they do it themselves or, in this case, does Tidal write the app to work on Tesla? I just wonder where to make suggestions? I love Tidal, but the app is so limited, I'm about to switch back to Slacker or Spotify. And I fear that if Tesla is the one that writes the app, there is no way it will be fixed for years.

Does anyone know who writes the apps for Tesla? Do they do it themselves or, in this case, does Tidal write the app to work on Tesla? I just wonder where to make suggestions? I love Tidal, but the app is so limited, I'm about to switch back to Slacker or Spotify. And I fear that if Tesla is the one that writes the app, there is no way it will be fixed for years.
It's unclear what the Tesla apps are. Some are probably Linux binaries written in a high level language, but some are Progressive Web Apps. Contact Tidal support directly and give them your thoughts.

When I was trying to figure out why the Tesla hulu app was such a mess, I discovered that almost everything one does in that app takes one to a webpage on hulu.com. I figured that out by deciphering the hulu.com site map.

Maybe you should also ask greentheonly on Twitter as he has disassembled a lot of the Tesla software.

Reactions: DelPhonic1