Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TIDAL Playlist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 MS100D owned for 6 months. I have TIDAL installed and have a subscription.

Is there a way to create playlists using the touchscreen interface in the car? I've looked and I can't see a way to do it.

Alternatively, is there a way to edit (add or delete songs) within one of the TIDAL "My Mixes"?.

Thanks - John E.

Ok thanks. Another dumb question: If I create a playlist on TIDAL on my computer or phone, is there any way to have that playlist show up in the car interface?

Also, I notice that if I ask "Feel It Still" it will bring up the cut and display a heart that I can select to mark this as a favorite. Is there any such thing as a non-heart to tell TIDAL that I never want to hear that cut again?

Thanks again.

f I create a playlist on TIDAL on my computer or phone, is there any way to have that playlist sh
Yes. On the car Tidal app there is an "account" tab. Sign-on with your Tidal creds here. Once done there is a "My Collections" tab with your custom playlists.
Is there any such thing as a non-heart to tell TIDAL that I never want to hear that cut again?
Not that I've seen on any Tidal interface.

Plus I just realized they finally added a "shuffle" button which is much needed. That's another reason I used BT with Tidal on my phone but maybe I'll try the app again. You can also download some songs directly to the car's storage.