Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just checked the online pricing and yes it went down $2k.

So now my Model X ordered is $5,000.00 more expensive and I’m really hoping it’s the refreshed model. That would be painful if it’s not refreshed and I’m paying 5k more.

I ordered back when you had to pay $3k for autopilot and now the $2k price drop and still waiting on delivery. On a positive note, I really love the Model X...

So now my Model X ordered is $5,000.00 more expensive and I’m really hoping it’s the refreshed model. That would be painful if it’s not refreshed and I’m paying 5k more.

I ordered back when you had to pay $3k for autopilot and now the $2k price drop and still waiting on delivery. On a positive note, I really love the Model X...

When is your scheduled delivery?

To make you feel better, the price of the autopilot is built in the regular price, which increased by $2k because of that. Also, there were price increases in the regular price by $1k twice around the time of the recent upgrade. All in all, I believe you’re only paying $1k~2k more compared to the current price depending on when you ordered.

To make you feel better, the price of the autopilot is built in the regular price, which increased by $2k because of that. Also, there were price increases in the regular price by $1k twice around the time of the recent upgrade. All in all, I believe you’re only paying $1k~2k more compared to the current price depending on when you ordered.

Yes I’ve been following the pricing. When I ordered P100D, 6 seater white, silver metallic, 20” carbon wheels, autopilot, FSD, my total, $122,700. As of today the same build with the refresh but slipstream wheels cost $117,700. So now I’m hoping at least it’s the refreshed model. Not sure if they will drop my price or add any incentives.

So would you all cancel and risk getting in the back of the queue? Today I should find out if I pickup or more delays.

Yes I’ve been following the pricing. When I ordered P100D, 6 seater white, silver metallic, 20” carbon wheels, autopilot, FSD, my total, $122,700. As of today the same build with the refresh but slipstream wheels cost $117,700. So now I’m hoping at least it’s the refreshed model. Not sure if they will drop my price or add any incentives.

So would you all cancel and risk getting in the back of the queue? Today I should find out if I pickup or more delays.

This is what I am thinking... My price dropped a $1000. When (who knows when exactly) I go to take delivery of the vehicle, I could reference the now lower price. And simply not take delivery of the car. Then, right there, place an order for the exact same layout and surprise, surprise... they will have an inventory car on site that matches. ;)

I don't know how realistic that would really be, but if I were the manager of a store, I would THINK I could update the price accordingly when I take delivery, and get that lower price.

Reactions: Rcbx
Can anyone with pending delivery add their info to the spreadsheet?

Teslike Model S/X Order Tracker
Just added mine. There are so few of us that have put their information on the tracker. My reason was because I forgot about it. Would be great to see some movement of all these orders for the new S & X in the forums showing some progress...

Reactions: Daisame

I just canceled my order made on 08/05 and place it with the lowest price. And if anyone does this, if you want to use my refferal, you are at your disposal.

Free Supercharger Miles

Last edited:
New to TMC (existing M3 owner and awaiting Raven X). Called the show room where I test drove the X before the purchase (Short Hills, NJ). Told me that the sales reps got an e-mail this morning saying that those awaiting their deliveries will have their prices adjusted. Did not give detail on how or if this will be reflected on our account pages although he thought they eventually will. I placed my order on 4/25 and in the same boat as most of you: no VIP or delivery date. Keep getting assurances that it will be before 6/30 each time I call.

Reactions: davezforce
New to TMC (existing M3 owner and awaiting Raven X). Called the show room where I test drove the X before the purchase (Short Hills, NJ). Told me that the sales reps got an e-mail this morning saying that those awaiting their deliveries will have their prices adjusted. Did not give detail on how or if this will be reflected on our account pages although he thought they eventually will. I placed my order on 4/25 and in the same boat as most of you: no VIP or delivery date. Keep getting assurances that it will be before 6/30 each time I call.
With me, the dealer was clear. They don't change the price below or above. I need cancel my order and place another one. I just did it. 2000 EU or US$ are a lot of money to let it go.

Free Supercharger Miles

Ordered on April 28th and today they adjusted my price to match the reduced price.

With me, the dealer was clear. They don't change the price below or above. I need cancel my order and place another one. I just did it. 2000 EU or US$ are a lot of money to let it go.

Free Supercharger Miles

That does not make sense to not adjust the price. They have to know you can just cancel your order and redo it. And even if they gave you the same exact car, it would cost them some overhead in the change, where a simple price modification SHOULD be far less time consuming and thus cheaper for them. I would ask to speak to that person's boss. If anyone has that email that was sent saying they would modify prices to match, attach a copy of it here, so it can be used to help 'educate' service center employees, I think that would be helpful.