Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was adjusted too on my account page. Just happened. Was refreshing the page every 30 minutes or so. Curious if this was across the board or for the people that called and inquired about it.
I did inquire, but my account is now updated, as well. Yay, Tesla. It does appear that they are getting better at handling this sort of situation.

Mine was adjusted too on my account page. Just happened. Was refreshing the page every 30 minutes or so. Curious if this was across the board or for the people that called and inquired about it.
How are you guys seeing this change? Do you have a ViN? My page has not changed in almost 1 month. (4/27), still am able to edit order on page as well. And I can’t get one call returned from my advisor. This is beyond frustrating now.

How are you guys seeing this change? Do you have a ViN? My page has not changed in almost 1 month. (4/27), still am able to edit order on page as well. And I can’t get one call returned from my advisor. This is beyond frustrating now.

No VIN. If you can still edit, that implies that you have not completed all your to-dos in your account.

I'm seeing the change by expanding the Payment Details section of my Completed Tasks within the vehicle's section of my Tesla account. Base 'Model X' price line now shows $81k rather than $83k, and my amount due dropped by $2k+tax.

There's a note on the side of the page that says the price doesn't include discounts. They assured me it would be applied at purchase.
Mine is a little different then it says doesn’t include more money! LOL:

D1DB51CB-2DE9-4201-8E84-40F0B0865CFB.png

Have you tried going into the service center and speaking with them directly? I only tried to leave a message with them once (when asking about carbon interior) and had much better luck going in and talking with them.

I cannot edit on the page, and could not after entering all my pre-delivery info. The only thing that is open on that initial page is info regarding insurance, because in NJ you have to have the actual car on your insurance, and you cannot do that without the VIN.

Almost one month since order, and my edit button is still there. I've completed all of the 'prep for delivery steps' that I can. All are completed except 'trade-in' which is pending update from Tesla for the past 1-2 weeks. Price hasn't been adjusted to reflect today's drop. No Vin, no delivery date. Twiddling my thumbs.

Have you tried going into the service center and speaking with them directly? I only tried to leave a message with them once (when asking about carbon interior) and had much better luck going in and talking with them.

I cannot edit on the page, and could not after entering all my pre-delivery info. The only thing that is open on that initial page is info regarding insurance, because in NJ you have to have the actual car on your insurance, and you cannot do that without the VIN.
I’m in Jersey too. Are you dealing with Shirt Hills? Wonder if we have same advisor.

Almost one month since order, and my edit button is still there. I've completed all of the 'prep for delivery steps' that I can. All are completed except 'trade-in' which is pending update from Tesla for the past 1-2 weeks. Price hasn't been adjusted to reflect today's drop. No Vin, no delivery date. Twiddling my thumbs.
Just got a call from Tesla, car entered production today 5/21. Ordered 4/27. Tracker XLS updated.

Owner Advisor never responded to my two voicemails, My edit button just disappeared, old price still there and now it says this about auto pilot when I ordered it with FSD. No clue what’s going on. But I’m not gonna sweat it at this point. If I don’t get the updated price when it shows up I’ll just refuse delivery and cancel order. This whole lack of communication for a month is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Attachments

• 367F2B86-5386-41D9-B957-B7D1F4497A2E.png
    367F2B86-5386-41D9-B957-B7D1F4497A2E.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Rcbx