Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4786.jpg
IMG_4787.jpg
IMG_4788.jpg

original Custom Ordered 4/29/16 no news by June 1st
Ordered May 27th a rare "refreshed raven" new inventory

By June 1st since there was no answer from the custom order, I just cancelled the custom order

So New inventory "raven" performance ludacris model x on 5/27/19 order date
Vehicle Arrived to Delivery Center 6/9/19
Picked-up at Delivery Center 6/12/19

2.5 weeks before end of the month deadline for tax credit. cutting it close

Raven refreshed New Inventory Perf+ludacris Model X. I can confirm even with 22" onyx wheels, I still get better than 271 miles of range (which was charged at 91%). so 100% charge back calculated to be 298. average drive home energy consumption over 200 miles was about 340-360 kWh driving at 75miles per hour plus with A/C climate on the whole time.

No acceleration shudders on all suspension settings., very good smooth suspension with smart dampening system

Firmware came with 2019.16.3.2 for HW 3.0 and FSD (was not activated but I called the day before have them enabled it for the drive home)

Camera and autopilot calibrated within 20 miles of driving, smart dampening calibrated in 10 miles of driving

The performance of NOA on autopilot is better and smoother on HW3.0 than on HW2.0

Car is a lot quieter compared to 2016 model X

No ventilated seats, Build date was 5/22/19
came with carbon fiber trim

the acceleration is stronger, and regen effect is a big difference compared to the 2016 model X regen is so strong that I had to turn it to low first.

Did have vehicle coolant alert message being low, mobile service is coming tomorrow to top off the coolant. (every time I park on the incline vs driving up and incline the coolant message shows up)

No Nema14-50 adapter , they told me to buy it online.

Last edited:
Reactions: GraemeS
ATTACH]419101[/ATTACH] View attachment 419101 View attachment 419102 View attachment 419103 View attachment 419101 View attachment 419102 View attachment 419103 Original Custom Ordered 4/29/16 no news by June 1st
Ordered May 27th a rare "refreshed raven" new inventory

By June 1st since there was no answer from the custom order, I just cancelled the custom order

So New inventory "raven" performance ludacris model x on 5/27/19 order date
Vehicle Arrived to Delivery Center 6/9/19
Picked-up at Delivery Center 6/12/19

2.5 weeks before end of the month deadline for tax credit. cutting it close

Raven refreshed New Inventory Perf+ludacris Model X. I can confirm even with 22" onyx wheels, I still get better than 271 miles of range (which was charged at 91%). so 100% charge back calculated to be 298. average drive home energy consumption over 200 miles was about 340-360 kWh driving at 75miles per hour plus with A/C climate on the whole time.

No acceleration shudders on all suspension settings., very good smooth suspension with smart dampening system

Firmware came with 2019.16.3.2 for HW 3.0 and FSD (was not activated but I called the day before have them enabled it for the drive home)

Camera and autopilot calibrated within 20 miles of driving, smart dampening calibrated in 10 miles of driving

The performance of NOA on autopilot is better and smoother on HW3.0 than on HW2.0

Car is a lot quieter compared to 2016 model X

No ventilated seats, Build date was 5/22/19
came with carbon fiber trim

the acceleration is stronger, and regen effect is a big difference compared to the 2016 model X regen is so strong that I had to turn it to low first.

Did have vehicle coolant alert message being low, mobile service is coming tomorrow to top off the coolant. (every time I park on the incline vs driving up and incline the coolant message shows up)

No Nema14-50 adapter , they told me to buy it online.
Congrats!

by the way my sales advisor for this recent transaction has been like super phenomenal. got me all the discounts that I could get
and super responsive

if you have ordered your new Tesla and not heard from your sales advisor and is fed up what that no contact BS. please PM me and I will get you the information you need to connect to the right sales advisor it's simple as sending him an e-mail to establish a sales relationship so you can switch and get your order taken care of.

Reactions: osoriomm
when the price dropped by 2k, he applied it right away, 1k FSD discount instead of 6k you pay 5k. 2k for the white color paint comp, free ludacris package upgrade, and they are working on free unlimited supercharging to be added.

June 18th hold date slips to June 28th for delivery now. Anyone else see the delivery dates change for them? Tesla told me car should be going out on truck to New Jersey today/tomorrow Let’s hope its here by the 30th. Fingers crossed

June 18th hold date slips to June 28th for delivery now. Anyone else see the delivery dates change for them? Tesla told me car should be going out on truck to New Jersey today/tomorrow Let’s hope its here by the 30th. Fingers crossed
Interesting. I still don’t have a vin and I’m in NJ as well. Not looking too good for me. I’ll wait another week and then hit them with the cancellation unless they add either free unlimited supercharging or ludicrous otherwise I’ll bounce somewhere else. . Horrible customer service, terrible experience.

Interesting. I still don’t have a vin and I’m in NJ as well. Not looking too good for me. I’ll wait another week and then hit them with the cancellation unless they add either free unlimited supercharging or ludicrous otherwise I’ll bounce somewhere else. . Horrible customer service, terrible experience.

Ha! neither of those are going to happen

just got my VIN and delivery date yesterday, so it took 6+ weeks, I guess it really depends on the model you order, I ordered Performance, 22's, carbon fiber trim, blue metallic, 5 seat

Yeah my order is pretty specific too so that may be delaying things a bit. My advisor has offered to find a similarly configured unit for quicker delivery but I'm going to wait it out.

Ordered on 5/22.

Good luck and congrats.

Man I am so sorry @davezforce. I hope you get notification very soon. I would have bet money you would have received a VIN by now. I have my fingers crossed that you will still get it in time. People have received their VIN the same day they wanted to deliver the vehicle. SO it could still happen.

Reactions: jewilson2