Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint percentage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nono9002

Mar 21, 2023
IL
Hi all,
I want to tint my M3 and thinking to have it like that:
- front side windows 80%
- rear side windows 5%
- rear windshield 20%

My question is if anyone here had the rear windows (side + windshield) in that configuration and doesn't mind sharing images.
In my previous car, I had all rear windows 5% and I really liked it but, here, I do not want the roof to get too dark if I would go with a back windshield one-piece 5%.

Would like to hear your opinions about that

I have 20% all around and love it. I also did 50 on the windshield, and it makes driving in the hot sun much better.

I could go darker but I like the uniform look. If you get 5% on the back it will be completely black back there, which is fine since we have such a great camera system.

Fresh out of the shop with 20% all around.

I normally do 20/5, but I went uniform. Looks good and classy.

23E0E9C8-8096-48F7-87A5-AC929C368B89_1_105_c.jpeg
3C370633-3BD4-43D8-8AAA-F6544BF87426_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: baddiebats
Looks great. Did they do the roof and or windshield for $369? Make me want to drive 90 minutes for a tint.
Thanks, no just the sides and full back window….I have the sunshades for the roof so don’t really need it.

looks fantastic, no visible seam on back window

great location next to the mall (used to be a Sears Service Center) so you have plenty of shops and restaurants near by to kill some time while you wait(less than two hours)

highly recommend them