Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire pressure warning calibration?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There has to be a way to reset at your chosen pressure. I suspect these odd and different trigger points have to do with what the tire pressures were when the set point was initially calibrated at the factory. Has to be a way to recalibrate.

Just adding my experience most of a year later.

SAME DANG THING as others are reporting. The weather has cooled off tremendously (like 40 degrees cooler than it was two weeks ago!) and my pressure display shows three tires at 39, and one at 40. It flagged the 40 and one of the 39's as "too low."

OK, whatever. So I aired them up to 45 all the way around. The warning down on the pressure card has gone away, but I still have the yellow flat tire symbol above the speedo, and still have the (!) in red in the upper row near the dashcam indicator. I've driven at speed, parked the car for hours. Still there. Perhaps I'll go and manually shut it down to see if that fixes it.

But wow... low pressure warning at 40 PSI when the door jamb calls for 42??

I've found that parking the car and walking away for not very long works to clear the (!) and flat tire symbols. Last time I aired up on the way to lunch, ate lunch, came back out and it was cleared.

Very odd if it isn't clearing after several hours.